F/S - Steeda/Borla quiet IRS catback

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I have the Steeda IRS catback for sale. I switched up to the Stingers and have had these sitting in the garage for almost a year as a spare in case the noise was going to bother me on long drives. Only 10k on the set, and there are some mild scrapes on the bottom of the mufflers. No dents (I'll need to confirm though).

Located in Washington State. Looking for around 400 shipped.

Pics to come soon...

Last edited:

carnut726

Established Member
I had these and they were really nice for a daily driver car. quiet but nice sounding until you stomp the right foot, then they open up their mouth and really rip. Free bump for a a nice set of pipes.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Here be images. Clicky for larger:

th_Exhaust-1.jpg

th_Exhaust-2.jpg

th_Exhaust-3.jpg

th_Exhaust-4.jpg

th_Exhaust-5.jpg

Freakingstang

Established Member
I have the stinger kit now...how much quieter are these? The drone with the X and the top down makes me deaf for an hour after driving it.....

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
On mine, there was very little drone with a catted bassani x. However, it wasnt so docile once opened up...

HotWheelsNutty

Established Member
I was looking at possibly picking up this setup - however - why are the tubes so discolored or it is just the way the photo was taken?

In addition to my 2003 Cobra I have a 2001 Cobra with 70000+ miles on a Magnaflow SS catback with hardly any color change. So now I am concerned about going with Steeda/Borla.

Any comments?

Thanks,
Tim

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
The light brown/copper color is its more natural look. The darker color is no fault of the borla system itself. I had heat wrap around the exhaust and I had a nice slow differential leak which soaked the wrap. Diff oil + high temps = oil baked on the pipes. It will come off if sanded down. We did some testing and it will polish right out, but when we polished the tips we didn't have time to do the entire exhaust.

renxwar

Established Member
Definitely bringing this back from the dead.. but is this still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread