F/s Slick's W/rims

slick0478

Established Member
I am selling my slick's/rims

16"X10" AR Baja rims W/ M&H 30"X12.5"X16" tires also have Lugs for 2002 and up 14mm X 2.0 acorn type opened end

They are like brand new with only 6 passes total on them, I brought them from Vinnie(Red L on F-150 online) a year or so ago. I also had to have them rebalanced and new valve stems put in they day I got them fro V one cracked while I was buying them from him, So that is all new and I put sticky wheel weights on the inside of the rim so if by chance one was to fall off during a pass or burn out it will not scratch your truck.

I am looking for a local sale I am in NJ 07407 and am willing to go an hr or so to meet up if someone wants them

I can send you pics if you want this weekend if your interested I am working nights right now and wont be off till Sat morning

I would like $450 for them
if interested e-mail me
[email protected]
ATTN: slick's 4 sale
Thanks
Craig

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
If youd like to split them up, Id like to see the slicks. And Ill pay for shipping on the slicks to Arkansas if you decide you want to.

Matt

slick0478

Established Member
Sorry Sold'm Jango was first sorry for not replying to others it was a quik deal

Jon good luck with them I hope it nets you a 10 sec run
by the way it was snowing like crazy on my way home
Who would have thought it would drop 16 deg in 2.5 hours when I left my house it was 47 and rain when I got home 31 with snow , damn weather
Slick

Users who are viewing this thread