F/S or F/T 2003 Mach 1 Torch Red Located in CT

CTMach4.6

Established Member
Hi, I'm selling my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. Torch Red, 5spd, no I.U.P., 29K car show/crusing/vacation miles. Never beat on just enjoyed. I am the original owner, bought new May 2003. Car is showroom MINT condition inside and out. This car has its original Gatorback tires (showing some wear but still in good shape), brakes, suspension, even the original battery! Had to change the wiper blades last year because they disintigrated but I saved the originals. Original paint, never drive it enough to get hit & not a ding or dent in it. I wax it probably 6 times a year. Never seen rain. Underneath, wheel wells and engine compartment are all cleaned annually and are spotless like new. Nothing was ever touched except the proper maintenance items. Oil and Motorcraft filters were changed regularly with AMSOIL since day 1 and a coolant flush was done right a couple years ago with Motorcraft Gold & distilled water to prevent electrolosis from forming from sitting. Only tasteful mods I've done to this car are the Classic Design black taillight panel, CDC sinquential taillights and black MUSTANG bumper letters. I am a fanatic with my cars, I treat them with the utmost care, respect and pride and I'm looking for a owner that will do the same for this car. I'm looking to get $15,000 or trade for a equally as cared for Teal 1993 Cobra. There is nothing wrong with this car I'm just looking to move on and open up a garage bay for something else, like a Teal Cobra. I put aprox. 1,000 miles on the car this summer, most of them were a vacation trip to Cape Cod. I am located in CT and can be reached by call or text @ 203-464-2979 or via email at [email protected].

For pics click on this like here... http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4804341800.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread