F/S Modded DSG Mach1 "Very Fast"

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I am thinking about selling my Modded 03 Mach1.. This car has 28K miles on it, runs great, looks even better.. It does have the interior upgrade package... I am selling this car for $21.5K Firm with all the modds as it sits now..

Mod list:

Motor: 100% Bone Stock Longblock From the factory
Intake: JLT RAI, PHP Intake Spacer
Exhaust: Hooker Ceramic Coated Longtube Headers, SLP O/R X Pipe, Magnaflow Catback
Drive Train:Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, Ram 900 H/D Clutch, Tremec TKO Transmission, FRPP Aluminum D/S, FRPP 3.73's, Eaton 31 Spline Possi, Moser 31 Spline Axles, Welded Axle Tubes & Axle Tube braces, Trickflow Girdle
Front Suspension: 100% Stock From Factory
Rear Suspension: Wild Rides Solid Double Adjustable Upper Control Arms, UPR Solid Single Adjustable Lower Control Arms, KYB-AGX Adjustable Shocks.
Brakes: 13” Cross drilled slotted rotors, metallic brake pads up front, 11.65” Cross drilled slotted rotors with metallic brake pads in the rear
Chasse Work: Custom Made Full length Subframe Connectors
Street Wheels & Tires: 17x9 Black Bullitts with 275 40 17 Kumho 712’s up front, 17x10.5 Black Bullitts with 315 35 17 Sumitomo’s in the rear
Drag Wheels & Tires: Weld Draglites 15x3.5 With 165R 15 Radials Up Front, Weld Draglites 15x8 With 275 50 15 Mickey Thompson Drag radials for the rear
Power Adder: Compucar Nitrous Oxide System 125 Wet Shot
Electronics: Diablo Revolutions Flip Chip With N/A & Nitrous Tunes, A/F Gauge & Nitrous Gauges in A Piller Pod

Dyno Tuned by HPP Racing

Dyno'd 325.6rwhp & 340.6rwtq N/A 445.9rwhp & 577.2rwtq 125shot

The car can run high 10's in the 1/4 with a good driver..

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Some Pics:
d7496c99.jpg

SmokeyRear.jpg

1132f9ab.jpg

This last one here is me pulling the wheels off the ground N/A...

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
The pictures do this car any justice at all, this car is awesome looking up close... It was a little dirty in the pics when I took them.. It was kinda cold out so I didn't feel like washing the car..

Comments are welcome..

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I don't think I am going to sell this car anymore.. I have decided to go ahead and build up the motor and put a single Precision PT72GTQ Turbo on it.. I am looking to make around 650-700rwhp when it's all finished... Now its time to pull the motor and start my project...

Dan

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
grimreefer said:
:thumbsup: Can't wait to see this. Keep us updated on your progress. :coolman:
I will keep you guys posted.. It will take a little bit of time to do since I will be fabricating all the exhaust pipes my self from scratch.. I am going to go ahead and build up the motor first and have it at 8.5 compression.. I know it will be down on power N/A but Owell I don't care.. I will upgrade the fuel system at the same time.. So after I get all the motor and fuel system set up right that is when I will be building the headers for the turbo and the rest of the exhaust pipes, and intake pipes...

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Changed your mind pretty quick didn't ya? Not that I can say it was a bad decision. I'm lucky to be local, I'll to see this project in person. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread