F/S: MGW shift & KB BAP....CHEAP!!!

daplumma

Established Member
F/S: MGW shifter & KB BAP....CHEAP!!!

Selling a KB boost a pump and MGW shifter with (orange handle) for a friend.

KB boost a pump....$225 shipped

MGW shifter.....$125 shipped

OR $300 for both!!!

Less than 500 miles on each. Full instructions in original boxes.

Last edited:

SaleenGuy

Established Member
I couldnt get my login to work, but these are my parts. My buddy listed it for my but I am working now. T-56 and 40A. I will take pics today and email anywone interested. thx

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'll take the MGW shifter. Let me know if you take Paypal and I will send you the money today.

Todd

- Aj -

Established Member
SaleenGuy said:
I couldnt get my login to work, but these are my parts. My buddy listed it for my but I am working now. T-56 and 40A. I will take pics today and email anywone interested. thx

Tried pm'ing you and your buddy awhile ago, just posting here to make sure you received them.

SaleenGuy

Established Member
If anyone need pics email me at [email protected]. Paypal is good and its first come first serve. These parts were on my Saleen Extreme and i only had them on for a few weeks. The Bap is like new with all wires, variable pot switch and 5psi boost activation swith. At 15psi pumps maxed out at .5 quick., after the BAP on it never went over .3 with only half of the voltage used on the pot. Really nice unit but I Sold the car so I have these parts. I am still looking for the instuctions, but you can also download them from their site I think. jb

- Aj -

Established Member
Thank you SaleenGuy! Looking forward to smoother shifting. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread