F/S - "Complete" T-56 six speed set-up

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Selling a "complete" 42000 mile T-56 six speed set-up out of a 2003 Cobra. Will include:
Transmission, bellhousing, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, flywheel bolts, clutch cable, crossmember, aluminum driveshaft, pedal assembly, t56 wiring harness and stock shifter.

I was told it has a centerforce clutch, but until I verify this weekend when I pull it, assume it is a stock clutch....price won't change regardless of which clutch.

EDIT:
The tranny DOES have a Centerforce (orange) clutch. I will have pictures as soon as I seperate the motor from the tranny tomorrow. There is also an aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included!

EDIT V2.0
Another update!

It also has an aluminum SFI spec. 1.1 certified flywheel, I am guessing a Fidanza. Clutch is 100% Centerforce, and can't be to old, because it still has the Centerforce sticker on it!

Clutch, pressure plate and flywheel have no groovess or wear other than normal heat markings! Will post pics this evening!

Also there is an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included with the pedal assembly!

SOLD
Ken

Last edited:

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Bump and update!
Tranny and motor are both out of the car (motor is not for sale)!

The tranny DOES have a Centerforce (orange) clutch. I will have pictures as soon as I seperate the motor from the tranny tomorrow. There is also an aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included!

Ken:beer:

m!ssboss

Established Member
I'm interested but I wouldn't need the Driveshaft, or pedal assembly with cable.

Let me know what we could work out.

Carina

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Another update!

It also has an aluminum SFI spec. 1.1 certified flywheel, I am guessing a Fidanza. Clutch is 100% Centerforce, and can't be to old, because it still has the Centerforce sticker on it!

Clutch, pressure plate and flywheel have no groovess or wear other than normal heat markings! Will post pics this evening!

Also there is an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included with the pedal assembly!

m!ssboss, I will keep you posted if I split things up, but have several people interested in the whole package first!

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread