F/s Brand new set of 275/30/20 305/35/20 Nitto's

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
Bought them for the supersnake wheels but desided to not put them on the car. $1100 Shipped.

Contact me 423-364-1594 stephen

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
Im sorry I cant take less... But, If they dont sell at that price.. I will buy the rims in march and be done with it. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
$800. You pay shipping. This is 230 Cheaper than I paid for them 3 weeks ago.. So if you need a badazz street tire setup this is it! Again these things still are in the shipping bands.. Never been mounted!

This is bottom doller.. I'm trying to buy a built trans for the lightning and need them gone

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Posted in your other thread but, again if my wheels come through we can talk.

I need to wait til my tax money comes in..probably...which will be late March at the earliest....not sure I can do it any sooner...

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
Thats cool man.. Im on the fence about the tires, But I will know soon enough.. Because Im about to do my 4o1k At the end of march.. So the prices still stands AND NO LOWER, Just cant lose anymore money on these things.

Just let me know thanks..

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thats cool man.. Im on the fence about the tires, But I will know soon enough.. Because Im about to do my 4o1k At the end of march.. So the prices still stands AND NO LOWER, Just cant lose anymore money on these things.

Just let me know thanks..

$800.00 plus shipping right?

Cool..I'll let you know....I am working the wheel thing now but, it will be end of March before I can pull the trigger.

I have tax money coming early April hopefully..and then a paycheck March 23rd that should be nice.

You pulling a 401k loan?

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
$800.00 plus shipping right?

Cool..I'll let you know....I am working the wheel thing now but, it will be end of March before I can pull the trigger.

I have tax money coming early April hopefully..and then a paycheck March 23rd that should be nice.

You pulling a 401k loan?

Thats fine.. Yep doing a 401k to complete the Lightning Project up:rockon:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thats fine.. Yep doing a 401k to complete the Lightning Project up:rockon:

Yeah..I did that like September last year to clear all my credit cards off so, I could get my GT500....it's not a bad idea...good deal!

You'll have to send me some pics when your done....I always liked the Lightinings..I want one!

DisturbedGT500

Established Member
Yeah..I did that like September last year to clear all my credit cards off so, I could get my GT500....it's not a bad idea...good deal!

You'll have to send me some pics when your done....I always liked the Lightinings..I want one!

Not a problem man.. Hope to get it in a mag like my zo6 was a couple months back.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread