F.S- Brand New Custom CP Forged Pistons!!

Stangpower05

Established Member
Hey guys, ive got a Brand new set of Custom made CP Stroker Pistons with all wrist pins,locks, and rings. I purchased these pistons off a buddy with a bunch of other parts that i had bought a while back with the intent to use them for an engine build but i wound up never using them and now they have to go. My buddy originally had CP in California custom make him these pistons to be used in conjunction with the FRPP BOSS 5.0 Block along with the rest of a forged rotating assembly that he was going to build for BIG BOOST. Compression with these pistons should be right around 8.7:1. He wound up getting rid of the car before any of it got installed so i wound up buying them off him. They are brand new, never used, still in box from CP. Ive got the spec sheet for anyone interested that i can email to you, just cant figure out how to host a pdf file. They cost him about 2k when he had them made up from CP. Im looking for 700obo+ shipping on these. Thats more than half of what these cost to to make. I took the pics awhile back but just never got around to listing them up. If anyone wants pics with todays date, just let me know.

Link to the block these were made for:FRPP Boss 5.0 Block - Cast-Iron Modular Block - 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords Magazine

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread