F/S Black on Black SSP mustang coupe ROLLER

mysticcoupe

Established Member
Lookin to sell the coupe as a roller. Its a factory 87 5.0 5spd SSP car. was a Texas Highway patrol car. All the black interior is out of a 92 coupe. Has all black interior other then the seats, has grey seats in the car. I do have a lx style black back seat.. Car is 5 lug with 4 wheels disk brakes, 373 gear. Ill have some pics of the car up this weekend. Car does need paint. Has all the EFI wiring, computer, and fuel system. all it needs is a motor and trans. I have exhaust that i would let go with it for another $200. Its BBK long tubes, BBK H-pipe with flows and tail pipes.
Also has 17 inch konig villain wheels on it.
$2500 for the car.
n1015887341_52510_3944.gif

on3performance

I will seriously consider coming to get this in the next day or so if its as nice as it looks. Whats wrong with the paint, looks great from those photos? Any rust spots, strut tower, frame, floor, etc? Can you give me your number, I dont have enough posts I dont think yet to accept or send pm. Or email me direct the information at [email protected] and Ill call. Very interested and exactly what Im looking for.

Last edited:

on3performance

Ive been emailing, pm'ing and really cannot get any details. I would have been down today or this weekend if I could have gotten details. Still interested but having more than a hard time getting any info

mysticcoupe

Established Member
pm's answered, im gonna post up more pics as soon as i get them.. As of right now the car runs and drives as soon as some one wants the roller im gonna pull the motor and trans. THe car is VERY stright and no rust at all. The car DOES need paint. Due to car was tan or white on the top when it was a highpatrol car, some one just put a cheap paint job on it years ago. with some paint it would be a very nice car.. THe only thing need to complete the Black interior is seats..thanks

mysticcoupe

Established Member
The car can have a stock motor in it with a t-5 out of a 92 mustang with less then 100k miles for $4500, If anyone wants a running driving car.

on3performance

I know you said you were busy last I heard from you and I am still more than willing to buy this car if you still are selling. I just want to know because I went and bought a motor as I though we had this deal worked out. Let me know when you can

on3performance

I have been trying to buy it since the day it was listed. I just havent been contacted to finish the deal other than just 2 times and got a few photos

on3performance

Is the roller deal off now mysticcoupe? Please let me know, I have left you a few messages and just really want to know if I should just move on or what

Users who are viewing this thread