F/S 93 red cobra in AZ

03silverdragon

Established Member
For sale 1993 cobra red, 52k original miles, car its super clean, only mods are cams, i think 3.73 gears, cold air intake and that's it, asking 14k obo, i don't need to sell but im looking for a daily driver, i feel bad puting miles in such a beautiful classic car, my other car its a 03 cobra which here in az its not to fun to drive in the summer, im gonna try to post some pics but i dont know how to do it (so wish me luck), if u can't see them i can email them to you or u can check the video on my youtube acct. (mr03silverbullet) thxs.

Last edited:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
You sure no other mods? It looks lowered and looks like different tail pipes so is there aftermarket exhaust? Also what cams and intake and do you know who did the work? I'm interested in knowing a little more about the car. All VIN #'s in place? Do you have any paperwork history?

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
Interested in trading for a 1970 Buick GS350, matching #'s? I know you want a DD but this buick is pretty nice.

03silverdragon

Established Member
You sure no other mods? It looks lowered and looks like different tail pipes so is there aftermarket exhaust? Also what cams and intake and do you know who did the work? I'm interested in knowing a little more about the car. All VIN #'s in place? Do you have any paperwork history?

as far as i know the mods are: cams (idk what kind), short headers, custom air intake, and I think 3.73 gears, exhaust is stock, all work done by Rob Wetzel @ Force Induction Tuning, ( in my opinion the best tuner in az) he tuned my 03 cobra as well, VIN#'s in place, doors, hood, fenders, trunk, etc., i was thinking to get the certificate but decided to sell the car, unfortunately the past owner didn't have any paperwork, if u wanna look at the car let me know, you can text me @ 602-502-9534, that will be the easyest way to reach me.

89 az ssp

F-16 Crew Chief
Established Member
The first one is a video.

th_IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

03silverdragon

Established Member
Interested in trading for a 1970 Buick GS350, matching #'s? I know you want a DD but this buick is pretty nice.

thanks for the offer but like i said, looking for a DD, AWESOME photos tho, next time you r coming to phoenix let me know, i would love to hire your services and take pics of my cars.:beer:

CO9B3RA

Established Member
GLWS.

Hope you can hold firm on your price: for a collector car with as few
as were made in '93, 4993 street Cobras and 107 race (and MORE than
1/3 of those numbers have been TOTALLED!!!), values should be higher
than where they are now imho!

Last edited:

03silverdragon

Established Member
GLWS.

Hope you can hold firm on your price: for a collector car with as few
as were made in '93, 4993 street Cobras and 107 race (and MORE than
1/3 of those numbers have been TOTALLED!!!), values should be higher
than where they are now imho!

Thanks, I know what u mean, but market right now its pretty bad, car sold last nite, now a can check that off my bucket list! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread