f/s 400rwhp Mystic Cobra 8.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystical

Established Member
LoL... He's right, let the guy sell his car!!!!!! It's his car and he can ask how ever much he wants.. And you are not a liar, you just don't know what you're talking about.. :lol1::lol1:

X3, let the guy sell his car he's giving it away for $6K.

OP why don't you part it out? You could probably get half your asking price for just the blower and wheels/tires. Return it to stock form and put it on eBay. You'll get much more then $6K I'll tell you that right now. Forget the tirekickers in here. Good luck.

mystic1219

Established Member
I had nearly half of my mystic repainted for $1100 at a ford dealer (just to fix small rock chips, etc). Mine had around 125k miles on it and the new paint matched great. Before this, I had worked at a body shop for a guy who has painted a mystic before. It is no harder than any other paint to spray or match, its just a more expensive paint. It sucks it got hit, but I dont think it would take that much to repair. If I had $6k I'd be all over it. I sure miss mine. Yours is set up very nice too. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
Dude, dont listen to anyone who says its hard to paint. My buddy who works at a collision center painted mine and you couldnt tell it had been painted its just expensive. This is a hell of a deal and Iam sorry your getting rimmed by people who are clueless about mystics. Good luck with the sale.

myslow03

Established Member
Thanks man, I have decided i'm going to keep the car!

I'm going to fix the damages myself

and add

Mach 1 crate motor and T-56, then powdercoat the rims.

mrxr250rider

Established Member
id trade my 97 pacific green cobra plus a little bit of cash if your interested.

if i had the cash id so buy it.

Nuked

Established Member
I would have gave 6500 this past weekend. Drove right past there with cash in my pocket. Never heard reply from PM though.

mystical

Established Member
Thanks man, I have decided i'm going to keep the car!

I'm going to fix the damages myself

and add

Mach 1 crate motor and T-56, then powdercoat the rims.

Did you guys miss this?:shrug:

Great decision OP, you would've gave it away otherwise.:beer:

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
PM sent. Cash in hand & more than $4,200 :lol:

Maybe 20K for a 2008 corvette? :shrug: you think im cheap. you sir take the cake. atleast I got the cash to back up my offers. ever find that sweet $2500 mustang? *edited*

btw.. the 2008 corvette you maid your hilarous offer on for $20K sold for $28K the next day...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread