f/s 2011 JLT parts

nocobrafornow

Established Member
i am selling my gt so now i am selling the parts off it. i have an oil separator, black anodized, this is the passenger side with modified oem lines from jlt so you don't have to cut yours, sells for 119.00 my price 85.00 plus shipping.
I have the carbon fiber cai, my car is an auto so the nipple has already been installed and all you have to do is plug it if you have a manual and it is the one that requires a tune, sells for 349.00 my price is 250 plus shipping.
i also have the hydrocarbon coil covers, they sell for 225, my price is 150 plus shipping. all parts have about 4000 mile and are in perfect shape and are coming off the car today. if someone wants it all i will sell for 450 plus shipping. thanks for looking David
i don't have a way to load pics on the computer but if you need some pm me and i can txt you some.

Last edited:

BryanW

Established Member
Dmmit i just bought one for 314.00 shipped.. Screw me over. crap.

grrrr. did i mention im pissed, oh well good luck with the sale, i cant believe it, i just bought one at 10am this morning.

son of a .....

BW

hireman

Established Member
i am selling my gt so now i am selling the parts off it. i have an oil separator, black anodized, this is the passenger side with modified oem lines from jlt so you don't have to cut yours, sells for 119.00 my price 85.00 plus shipping.
I have the carbon fiber cai, my car is an auto so the nipple has already been installed and all you have to do is plug it if you have a manual and it is the one that requires a tune, sells for 349.00 my price is 250 plus shipping.
i also have the hydrocarbon coil covers, they sell for 225, my price is 150 plus shipping. all parts have about 4000 mile and are in perfect shape and are coming off the car today. if someone wants it all i will sell for 450 plus shipping. thanks for looking David
i don't have a way to load pics on the computer but if you need some pm me and i can txt you some.

Pm sent on oil separator...let me know how to pay you

Users who are viewing this thread