F/S 2004 Mystichrome low miles mint

wanna_b_03

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD
2004 Mystichrome with 18,880 miles
$33,500 obo Title in hand
Car is located near Wichita Kansas
Car is very very clean and as close to mint as can be for having some miles on it. The car is very close to stock with only appearance mods. I have all the stock parts and they will come with the car.

Included with car
-2 FoMoCo keys and fobs (1 brand new and never used)
- SVT certificate
- Mystichrome certificate
- New in plastic owners manual
- service history paperwork
- all stock parts

Mods
- drilled rotors (still have factory rotors)
- eibach springs (still have factory springs)
- JLT cold air (still have srtock box with filter)
- coolant tanks ( still have stock tanks)
- Bassani O/R X with catback ( still have stock)

If you are a serious buyer you can text/call me (Bryant) (316)755-822nine
mycar2.jpg
mycar3.jpg
mycar5.jpg
mycar6.jpg
mycar10.jpg
mycar15.jpg
mycar12.jpg
mycar16.jpg
mycar24.jpg
mycar.jpg

Last edited:

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Amazing to find one without a pulley on it. Great looking car! GLWS.

THANKS, Had lots of interest but everyone is trying to get a load and banks don't like to loan on a 15 year old car.

want to sell that stock exhaust. will it fir a convertible?

I appreciate the interest in the exhaust but that will go to the buyer if they want it. If it goes to an emissions state they will appreciate it.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Nice car and great that you have all the stock parts, that means a lot to a buyer. You're right banks won't loan much on these now but the right buyer will come a long with cash.

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Nice car and great that you have all the stock parts, that means a lot to a buyer. You're right banks won't loan much on these now but the right buyer will come a long with cash.

Thanks. Iv'e had so many calls of people wanting to buy it. Then they try to get financing and learn they need a decent down payment which no one has had. I'm in no rush to sell so we'll see what happens.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Thanks. Iv'e had so many calls of people wanting to buy it. Then they try to get financing and learn they need a decent down payment which no one has had. I'm in no rush to sell so we'll see what happens.
Yep every time I've tried to venture into this market its same thing, no loans no way no how. Maybe 10K from a bank would be about it though.

Its a fine car and unreal that the original parts are there, very rare someone would keep them. Good luck

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yep every time I've tried to venture into this market its same thing, no loans no way no how. Maybe 10K from a bank would be about it though.

Its a fine car and unreal that the original parts are there, very rare someone would keep them. Good luck

That’s why you need to try a credit union. I’ve also heard light-stream loans on them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member

You're crazy I got 22k for my 03 car through my credit union no problem.

However, that will be about the max you can get. But loans can be obtained.

Users who are viewing this thread