F/S 2004 Black 5 door SVT Focus Euro w/ every option 53K miles

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Thanks alot... I just did a few things this weekend... Busted my head and hand open in the process...

1) Replaced the front dampers, spring seats and rear dampers.. It’s the M-18000-ZX3 Kit

2) Just replaced the passenger side trans differential seal. (Had a very minor leak)

3) All 3 Steeda urethane bushings for the transmission mount. One bushing had a slight tear but I replaced all of them.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Let me know if you're interested in trading my buddy Dave who contacted you with the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, that was a good deal.
-J

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
an 8 hour drive to look at a car, to possibly trade wasnt something I was intersted in. If it were local thats a different story. Also, I was never a big fan of the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited because of problems with the electrical systems and trany problems. He also wanted like 3k on top plus I have to pay taxes and title stuff. So in the end, I would be putting around 5k out of pocket for a vehicle I wasnt too thrilled to have in the first place.

I did tell him if he sold his car and was still intersted in mine to give me a shout.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not going to argue with you, but I live directly between you two so it wasn't an 8 hr drive, the Jeep has never had a problem and still has a full warranty, and the money difference was less than the any book value difference between vehicles. You also stated you wanted an SUV and he has a nice one.
No big deal, obviously this isn't going to happen but good luck with the sale.
-J

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
Wow. I'm looking to replace my Civic in the spring and this would make a perfect DD for me. Wish I had the cash now.

If this thing is anywhere near as clean as the cobra you had it is worth the 9K in a heartbeat.

Bump for ya!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Thanks, I appriciate it. I have a buyer for it at the moment, just waiting till the pickup on friday to mark it sold.

Users who are viewing this thread