F/S 2004 Black 5 door SVT Focus Euro w/ every option 53K miles

Stevarino8

Established Member
It appears that you invested a good deal of money into that EAP and it shows. So here come the dumb questions:

1) Is that replacement engine a SVT 2.0?
2) How many miles have you put on the car?
3) Was the previous owner local?
4) Why do you want to part with it?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
1) Yes, the engine was replaced with a ford remanufactured motor. It’s the correct motor for the vehicle.

2) I have put around 3k on the car since the motor was put in.

3) Previous owner was from NJ, however I bought the car from a used car dealer in PA.

4) I sold my SUV to purchase this car because I was going to get a truck from work and I wanted something better on gas. Since we have budget cutbacks and I am the low man in the group, I wont get a truck till next year sometime. So I need a bigger vehicle to carry my testing equipment in.

Not dumb questions at all. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

Kevin

Stevarino8

Established Member
Well the new engine erases any of the neglect of the prior owner. You can be sure that if the oil maintenance was ignored so was the octane requirement on gas. For sure, 87 octane must have been used just like if it had been leased--what a dummy!

On a good note those wheels work on a SVT at least the prior owner did that right.

So was it used as a racer? Any known accidents? Flood survivor?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
The title was clear when I got it, no accidents or flood damage. I cant really tell if it was used as a racer, but either way it has a new motor.

And with the wheels, just about anyone on the focus forums would trade a set of EAP wheels + cash for these.. Ive gotten a few offers already.

Last edited:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Well the new engine erases any of the neglect of the prior owner. You can be sure that if the oil maintenance was ignored so was the octane requirement on gas. For sure, 87 octane must have been used just like if it had been leased--what a dummy!

On a good note those wheels work on a SVT at least the prior owner did that right.

So was it used as a racer? Any known accidents? Flood survivor?

It's not my car but I can tell you that I've been in it before. It's very clean, if I hadn't read it here I would have never known that there were any issues with the car to begin with.

Ford should continue to make cars like this :beer:

Stevarino8

Established Member
I would like to come out and take a peek, you are in Norristown, no? The soonest I could make it out your way is Independence Day weekend. No rush--let me know what is most convenient for you. Even the following week that is fine; I have other non-auto matters on my plate keeping me busy. In the meantime could I have a VIN for a routine auto insurance cost check?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Bump... $10k..

Just got the oil changed last night... 2nd change since the new motor.. only 4 k miles on it...

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Thank you very much. If you do sell it and are interested, give me a shout if I still have it.

Thanks
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread