F/S 2003 Cobra Convertible Completely Stock

cforre

Established Member
Ah, I missed that pic. Rear rims/tires do appear to sit wider in the wells than stock in the pics, too.

To the OP, the right mods on a Terminator don't necessarily decrease the value, and if they are the right mods they can increase the desirability, if not the value (especially mods that everyone agrees they need, i.e. welded in subframe connectors, etc).

If you are trying to appeal to the segment of the Terminator market that wants a stock Cobra (I was one), you might need to look a little harder at what you have. If it just has a few bolts on then list them, and confirm that's all that's on the car.

Sorry No Performance Mods would have been the correct wording. If all you have to bitch about is my strut brace I feel pretty good (P49Y-CY). The car is MINT condition, thanks again for looking and the right buyer will appreciate how clean and low of mileage this one has!

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Sorry No Performance Mods would have been the correct wording. If all you have to bitch about is my strut brace I feel pretty good (P49Y-CY). The car is MINT condition, thanks again for looking and the right buyer will appreciate how clean and low of mileage this one has!
Nobody's bitching. Words matter.

cforre

Established Member
Nobody's bitching. Words matter.

I’m sorry I didn’t mention the strut brace. I took a ton of pictures and am not hiding it, to be honest I didn’t think the brace was a make/break item. In my opinion I got people BITCHIN that don’t have any interest in the car and just have to much time on their hands. If I could delete the thread I would. Not worth my time. I’m happy to keep the car.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Rail1

Established Member
Relax...... A true Completely Stock cobra will / should bring top dollar. Some of us are looking for that car and when we see otherwise it's time to let the sell know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread