F/S 2003 Black SVT COBRA

Silver_Snake

Established Member
Ohhh and potential buyers please ask whomever is the boss in your relationship/family if you are permitted to purchase the cobra, I had a guy over the weekend ready to buy and send deposit but his wife stepped in and pulled the hater reins.

that is becoming the norm. these days. it's sad really. men are no longer being men these days

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Bump, would like to make a deal by the weekend keep those offers coming. The cobra speaks for itself , gonna be hard pressed to find one this nice.

xchamp

Established Member
Man I can't believe either of our cars hasn't sold yet! Two of Best Buy's in the market!!

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
I’d like to, but I just can’t swing it right now. I honestly can’t believe someone else hasn’t bought it yet, it’s seriously the best Cobra on the market!

Thank you for the kind words, makes me want to change my mind about selling. I have a few guys who have made the offer im looking for, but its still in my garage.

GrimReaperSVT

Established Member
Thank you for the kind words, makes me want to change my mind about selling. I have a few guys who have made the offer im looking for, but its still in my garage.

Whoever ends up pulling the trigger and buying it is going to have one incredible Terminator. That’s for sure.

GrimReaperSVT

Established Member
The offer your looking for minus 6k for the wheels(ill bring my own) minus 1k for me recommending my self to buy it.. puts me at what number?

Haha.

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haha well shit, if we’re making deals like that, I can probably get close to the price too! Lol

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey buddy if I don’t post your baby pics can I get that discount? :)
There’s easier ways to get a discount but $100 is $100
-J

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
Bump,

Make me an offer. Im done with this. Two more people make a deal with me and supposed to show up yesterday and they turn into a ghost.

Ebay is next.

Users who are viewing this thread