F/s #2 Mystic cobra fully built

Toby1ton

Established Member
FS: The #2 Mystic Cobra "built"

Up for sale is a clean 1996 Mystic SVT Cobra Coupe. with only 71,000 miles. This car was well taken care of and only driven on nice days and weekends. It wouldn't be to hard to put back to stock... For value wise.

4.6L DOHC 32V 5-speed

There is over $20,000 in engine mods & upgrades/ extras & labor; I have most all the paperwork and receipts.
This Cobra runs very strong & sounds awesome. It is currently being tuned for current applications, so Dyno results are not available. But it does have an estimate of 700 RWHP. There are many upgrades & mods that have been professionally done to this car. The Vortech V-7 YSI was just added about 100 miles ago. This car is one of the nicest Mystics you can find & is packed with goodies. Has all power options, Air conditioning, has key-less entry & alarm system/anti-theft.

Motor Mods:

The engine is forged and ported.

Vortech V7 ysi supercharger- custom intercooler tial blowoff valve.
Aeromotive fuel pump A1000
80# injectors,
fuel rails, fuel lines,
Boost a pump.
Wide band air/fuel gage,
Boost and fuel pressure Gage's
Acufab single blade throttle body
Accel coil packs
Boost a spark, MSD wires.
Eibach lowering springs,
Tokyco adjustable shocks.
Aluminum drive shaft with safety loop,
31 spline axles,
Detroit true trac locker,
410 gears
Baer rotors,
hawk brake pads
Set up to have subwoofers...
Cobra R's 9" front 10.5" back nitto's in back
Sct livewire 9600 tuner...
Full magna flow exhaust,
BBK longtube headers,
Basani X pipe,
a new Center-force clutch.

I also have receipts for most everything done to it. If you have any questions feel to ask...
I am asking $16,500 obo...

qwegfg.jpg

whnyuyu.jpg

hwjmn.jpg

hrww.jpg

fg.jpg

afsdr.jpg

Last edited:

Toby1ton

Established Member
Oh yeah, we'll I'm located in Benton city, wa.... And most recent pic. Is my profile pic... I'll get more later.

Toby1ton

Established Member
That is true, but it wouldn't be to hard to put it back to stock... Well it would, but I do have the stock engine on a stand untouched if needed. I just think that the point of owning a car is to drive and enjoy it.

CobraJay

Established Member
^ I hear ya. I also agree with your statement about driving and enjoying it. Just not a Gem in its current state lol. Love me a nice/clean mystic. GL man

Users who are viewing this thread