F.S. 2.3 VMP TVS, VMP 2.5 pulley/ idler, VMP pulley tool, JLT 123 intake, & SCT tuner

djervin

Established Member
Puller and SCT shipped.... Someone give me $1,900.00 shipped for the TVS.... Please note pulley already installed....

djervin

Established Member
I can't go that low, thanks for the offer. If you feel that you can spend a little more shoot me a PM.

djervin

Established Member
PM's replied, still have the TVS. I calculated the exact mileage that was put on the blower: 497.7 miles exactly.

GrabberBlue5.0

Established Member
F.S. 2.3 VMP TVS, VMP 2.5 pulley/ idler, VMP pulley tool, JLT 123 intake, & S...

Djervin is a great seller, have bought from him before and items were EXACTLY as described, I would do business with him again. GLWS op

djervin

Established Member
Thank you for the kind words.... If I can get around $1,800.00 out of the blower/ pulley (after shipping/ paypal fees) I would be happy!

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
Man I really want too but i just had a kid. Im trying to decide how pissed my wife would be or if i could live without my man parts.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
Man I really want too but i just had a kid. Im trying to decide how pissed my wife would be or if i could live without my man parts.

My wife seems to come home everytime when there is a box by our front door when I'm working nights and texted me what did u get her (GT500) this time. Hahaha.

BOOCOCKY

Established Member
My wife seems to come home everytime when there is a box by our front door when I'm working nights and texted me what did u get her (GT500) this time. Hahaha.

HAHA yep, same thing here, I try to time it so delivery is on my friday off and she is at work. Trying to justify this blower, told her when I bought the Shelby it already came souped up and didn't need any mods. Crucial mistake.

djervin

Established Member
HAHA yep, same thing here, I try to time it so delivery is on my friday off and she is at work. Trying to justify this blower, told her when I bought the Shelby it already came souped up and didn't need any mods. Crucial mistake.

I told myself the EXACT same thing when I bought the Shelby.... That did not last long at all, first it was pulley, intake, tune and then x pipe, than I said hell with it and bought the blower. Funny thing is, when I got my new car I wasn't going to mod it.... There is a full cat back S.W. exhaust sitting on my garage floor already....

djervin

Established Member
$1,800.00 shipped for the TVS with the 2.5 pulley installed.... No fuel upgrades needed with this pulley.

Users who are viewing this thread