F/S 2 03-04 Cobra OEM Chrome Rims w/ 17" ET Streets

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I have 2 oem chrome rims for 03-04 cobra with 17" et streets. The chrome rims have a little curb rash on them each of them. One of the ET Streets has a small leak in it. The first 125 takes both rims and tires. I used these two rims for drag racing.

I can get pics on Friday.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
mike are these e/t street drag radials or regular e/t streets? how bad is the leak? how much life is left on them? send me the pics when u get them. [email protected]

Frank

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
mike are these e/t street drag radials or regular e/t streets? how bad is the leak? how much life is left on them? send me the pics when u get them. [email protected]

Frank

I believe they are the ET Street Drag radials. They are almost a full slick. The only exception is a few very narrow grooves around the tire.

The leak is small. I ran the tires maybe 10 runs. You can see them if when you pick up the exhaust.

I will be home tomorrow night late. I will send you some pics on Friday.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
The curb rash is very minor.
rims2_sm.jpg

There is plenty of tread left.
rims3_sm.jpg

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
jtkz13 said:
how much shipped to 48044?

I don't think I want to ship these rims. I made the price so low because I want someone to come by my house and pic them up. Shipping these rims would be a pain in the ass and expensive.

If I can't get rid of them locally I will let you know.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread