F/S 1997 Cobra W/Full Terminator Swap T56 2.3L Whipple 638 RWHP

paxtang50

Established Member
As much as i hate to do so i have to part ways with my 97 Terminator. The car is white in color with a full 04 Cobra interior, everything from carpets, seats(which are in great shape, came out of a cobra with 11k) dash, center console etc. The Motor and trans all came as a full swap with nothing missing short. The car even has The traction control system from the 03/04 cobra. Currently it is Tuned by Lund Racing at Evolutions Dyno and it put down 638 to the wheels. The list of mods is far to long and if anyone has any interest then please contact me for all the details. I'm not here too often so please call or text, thanks
215 760 7910, Pics will be posted up very shortly!! Oh yeah, Price is set at $14,000 pretty firm!!, swap alone cost $10,000 and plenty of money went into after, Best body style with best Swap!!

Last edited:

paxtang50

Established Member
No not really, chassis mileage is right around 112k, bought the car with stock drivetrain with 109k. Title is clean with no issues!!! Too make perfect I would say it needs to be painted but for some reason I like the look of the car, not perfect on paint, lowered sitting on 18 inch fr500's and fast! Get compliments all the time on it

paxtang50

Established Member
Hey guys im really sorry but i just cant seem to figure out this website and loading pics... if anyone is interested you can text me your email and i will send a dozen pics your way. As for the paint, its not that bad, it just has the issue that fords had in the late 90's where the paint will come off leaving the gray primer. The few areas where it was coming off i had fixed and primed in white for the time being. As for the body itself, very straight through out, all original panels with no body filler.... when i bought the car i wanted a straight cobra for the project platform.

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Here are some pics fellas. Car looks nice man, GLWS!!
IMG_0072_zpsdd0a1969.jpg

IMG_0045_zpsb771ffd8.jpg

IMG_0043_zps9453591a.jpg

IMG_0041_zps772e0f38.jpg

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Is this still available? Serious buyer can you send me a pm with all the info and pictures?

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Its so funny because I ported the elbow on this 2.3 such a long time ago to accept the Dragon tb..lol

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Nice. Congrats on the sale OP wish it coulda gone to a driver!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread