F/S 1995 gt w/ built motor

bluestang1724

Established Member
For Sale: 1995 mustang gt w/ built motor

Name: Nick Cicerella

Price: $4,500 OBO

MODS: cobra body kit, trick flow track heat intake, trick flow track heat heads, lanuti cam, 1.6 roller rockers, forged internals, msd 6AL ignition, bbk 75mm throttle body, cai, 24lb injectors, mac shorty headers, mac off-road h-pipe, flowmaster 40's w/ turndowns, smog pump delete, a/c delete, bored .040 over, canton oil pan, 255 lph fuel pump(new in box, not installed), 75mm MAF, brand new 95 cobra R transmission, centerforce DF clutch. i redid most of the interior, i put in black carpet and a black center console..

Cons: car dies, i think it has to do with the distributor... the car has some vacuum leaks, there is a slight knocking sound coming from the drivers side valve cover...

i bought the car for $8,000 and the guy told me all sorts of bullshit about it that i later found out wasnt true...thats y im being honest with everyone. i dont want anyone to be like me and get fed a bunch of bullshit. i would recommend having the motor tore down and rebuilt and clean everything up inside.. it would make a GREAT project car! with little work this will make a nice street/strip car...

030108_16081.jpg

030108_16082.jpg

030108_16091.jpg

030108_16102.jpg

030108_16103.jpg

Last edited:

bluestang1724

Established Member
these pics are kinda old, ill get new ones up in the next few weeks when i get back home.... i had the car up for sale a while back while i was in iraq so these pics may look familiar to some lol

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Car ever hit ?
Got any videos ?
What Is the interior like ?
Interested.

MORE PICS PLEASE!

bluestang1724

Established Member
Car ever hit ?
Got any videos ?
What Is the interior like ?
Interested.

MORE PICS PLEASE!
as far as i kno the car hasnt been hit, theres a dent in the drivers side fender but its a EASY fix, all u have to do is pop it out...
ill try to get new pics and vids up in a few days when i get the chance... the interior is in good condition, i just redid the interior with black carpet.. the only bad thing is there are no back seats.. just a empty space.. but it would b easy to put in a rear seat delete kit if u wanted..

Users who are viewing this thread