F/S: 1993 Teal Cobra

Scocuddie

Established Member
Hey guys. So after much thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Cobra, unfortunately, has to go in order to make room for a more economically car. I’ve owned the Cobra since May of 2010 and have babied it since owning it. I’d like to start off by saying; the car does have a Salvage title. I am not completely sure why it holds a Salvage title but the car does have a Cervini rear bumper, so it is possible the car could have been in an accident requiring a new bumper and hence the Salvage title.

With that being said, the car is solid. If you are truly interested in the car, please don’t let the Salvage title deter you from coming to check it out. Please come check it out and see how solid the car is.

On to what the car has:

Engine:
The car has a stock block with Trick Flow twisted wedge aluminum heads, tfs 1.7 rr, tfs push rods, holley intake with, 1 3/8"heat spacer, 70 mm throttle body, 90 mm mass, 42lbs injectors, Ford racing valve covers, BBK Heads, Mac Pro mufflers. The car is equipped with a Vortech S-trim Supercharger (6 psi), Vortech power pipe, MSD multi-spark ignition Screaming Demon cap/rotor, Screaming Demon distributor module and spark plug wires. T-Rex external fuel pump, an electric fan and a recently installed, new water pump. The car has 5 speed T5 with 373 gears.

Suspension:
The car sits on KYB shocks and struts, Ford C-Springs with a coil cut, and UPR cc plates. Stock disk cobra brakes on all 4 corners, Cobra booster and master cylinder.

Exterior:
The car is painted Teal, and has a stock cobra body with a 3inch cowl hood. All body parts are original, a side from the rear bumper, which is Cervini. The paint is very nice for a 18 year old car but is in no way show car quality. The car has been driven, so the front end does show signs of wear with small rock chips. Nothing too serious, but the car is, again, not a show car…BUT…the paint does look great.

Interior:
The car originally came with gray leather. The interior has been completely removed and replaced with a black interior which includes new black carpet, 2004 cobra seats (front and rear) – black leather with black suede. The driver seat is fully operationally and all motors work. The dash pad has been covered in black suede to match the seats. Custom black door panels and custom suede headliner. I also made a custom center console for the car. The center console comes from a 2004 cobra and is incorporated with the original center console from the cobra. (see pics)

Audio:
I really took my time with this audio set up. The sound system sounds amazing. I custom made door panels that hold 1 5” Speaker, 1 4” Speaker and 1 tweeter (all speakers in door panels are Boston Acoustic). I also fitted custom kick panels that holds a 6 ½” speaker and a tweeter (JL Audio). In addition, 2 3” speakers are located in the stock location in the dash. The front stage sounds amazing. The rear speakers are 5x8 Alpine Type S speakers. In addition the car custom door panels, I also made a custom rear hatch subwoofer enclosure. The enclosure holds 2 10” subs (1 Alpine Type R, 1 JL Audio W6) and also houses 3 Amps (3 Alpine amps – 1 for the woofers, 1 for the door speakers, 1 for the rear speakers and kick panel speakers). All this is controlled by a Kenwood KIV – BT900 deck. The deck DOES NOT accept CDs and music is only played through an Ipod.

Asking Price: $9500 obo

If you have any questions, comments or concers, it would be best to contact me thru PM or email at [email protected].

:patriot:

sep073.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture004-2.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC00070-1.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread