F/s= 19" true forged victories w/o bolts

03'Darin

Established Member
Are these still available?

If so what town are you in?

How much without shipping? Heading to Utah in a week and the team transporter will be going thorugh northern indiana.

mush4u

Established Member
hey man whats up. yes they are still available. would like 2800 without shipping. i am located in schererville indiana which is about 8 miles south of interstate 80/94 or 10 miles south of the toll road 90. let me know. thanks alot

03'Darin

Established Member
Jason can you check your PM's. You forgot to give Jim the lug nuts and socket when he picked the wheels up.

03'Darin

Established Member
finally...

:dw:

I bought them two weeks ago. I had a friend traveling through the area and he was able to meet Jason to pick the wheels up.

I only brought this thread back to the top because I just got the wheels over the weekend and Jason forgot to send the lugs and socket with the tires and wheels. I'm just getting in contact with him to get that squared away.

I haven't had chance to look the wheels over closely yet but from what I've seen they are sharp!!

mush4u

Established Member
yea i forgot cause i was in a hurry to that day with all i had going on. I can either send u 50 bucks or send u the lugs. ur call. thanks

03'Darin

Established Member
yea i forgot cause i was in a hurry to that day with all i had going on. I can either send u 50 bucks or send u the lugs. ur call. thanks

No problem, I figured that's what happened. I appreciate that you took the time to go meet him for the pickup.

I would like the lugs, but thanks for the option. I would have been buying new ones if the wheels wouldn't have come with them.

I haven't even had time to take a good look at the wheels. I met Jim as he was on his way to VIR Thursday for the races, we put the wheels in my truck, I ran them home to stick them in my garage while Jim waited for me to come back to ride with them down to the track. We didn't get home until Sunday night at 2am and I've been working since. I'm trying to get out and pick up some polish to throw on them quick before I stick them on the car. I can't wait to see how they look on my car. :banana:

mush4u

Established Member
No problem, I figured that's what happened. I appreciate that you took the time to go meet him for the pickup.

I would like the lugs, but thanks for the option. I would have been buying new ones if the wheels wouldn't have come with them.

I haven't even had time to take a good look at the wheels. I met Jim as he was on his way to VIR Thursday for the races, we put the wheels in my truck, I ran them home to stick them in my garage while Jim waited for me to come back to ride with them down to the track. We didn't get home until Sunday night at 2am and I've been working since. I'm trying to get out and pick up some polish to throw on them quick before I stick them on the car. I can't wait to see how they look on my car. :banana:
no problem, ill get them out most likely tomorrow to ya. I am working a outage so i dont get home till 7ish. last pickup for fedex is 6 pm. I will box up and have my wife ship out tomorrow am. I also will make sure you have them by the weekend as well. no problem meeting your guy. i got posters and stickers and books!!! I like gifts!!! talk to ya soon. dont forget to post pics when they r on!!!

03'Darin

Established Member
no problem, ill get them out most likely tomorrow to ya. I am working a outage so i dont get home till 7ish. last pickup for fedex is 6 pm. I will box up and have my wife ship out tomorrow am. I also will make sure you have them by the weekend as well. no problem meeting your guy. i got posters and stickers and books!!! I like gifts!!! talk to ya soon. dont forget to post pics when they r on!!!

Sounds good.

Jim is buying one of those Cobra Jet cars thats on the posters he gave you. We've had it on order now for several months. His car should be done by the end of the year. Ford had given us that stuff to pass out at the races. We do a small team display with driver bios and team info and we put that stuff out at the display.

We just had our last race of the year at VIR. Our primary car won the race and finished 2nd in the season points championsh, 8 points out of first. Our win at that final race helped clinch the manufacturers championship for Ford in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread