F/s= 19" true forged victories w/o bolts

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
Free bump for you...I wish I could afford these rims, they look incredible on the SN95..one of the absolute best looking rims around and different. Good luck with the sale!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
hell i put these on almost 3 weeks ago lol

you have me there...I posted on that one guy's ad for chicanes, if he buys mine we can deal. Shipping is no fun though I'm sure. Hmm wait wonder where he is...you aren't too far from me...maybe we can figure out how to all three meet and do some swappin.

Last edited:

mush4u

Established Member
i am up top of indiana........will drive or work with whatever you come up with just et me know bud. thanks!!

blackonblacksls

Established Member
interested in my ccw wheels for trade? brand new wheels and tires, just mounted never rolled on?

you can search my name for the thread and pics.

mush4u

Established Member
interested in my ccw wheels for trade? brand new wheels and tires, just mounted never rolled on?

you can search my name for the thread and pics.
those black 1's? the mesh looking wheel? not interested in those. but maybe the weld polished racing wheels you had or have????

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn, i hadnt see these wheels mush. and i just pm'd you for some pics lol. the car is georgious! OW is possibly my new favorite color after seeing some of them on here! :rockon:

they look good if thats whats on your car. but 17 is to big. i would consider 16 minimum.....i have 800rwhp. need a big tire in rear....but i must say that would be 1 bad ass notch with these 19's!!!!!:rockon:

we can make you some nice, fat 16s :thumbsup:

16x11 Victorys :thumbsup:

or even 15"

Loved the car, saw ya in Dayton at the tour stop! Would love those on my 03 Zinc yellow.

any pics of your car from the tour mush?

mush4u

Established Member
damn, i hadnt see these wheels mush. and i just pm'd you for some pics lol. the car is georgious! OW is possibly my new favorite color after seeing some of them on here! :rockon:

we can make you some nice, fat 16s :thumbsup:

16x11 Victorys :thumbsup:

or even 15"

any pics of your car from the tour mush?

heysteve how r ya bud....pm's replied with links:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread