F/S 19" HRE polished 542's w/toyo rubber

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
It seems to me that the seller is trying to make things right. Mistakes were made yes. Shipping companies are historically slow at approving damage claims..they are in business to make money, not pay it out. They have people in specific positions just to deny the claim and hope you go away (my guess is 75% of them do). I understand the buyer's frustration and anger at the delays in response and for the alleged poor shipping. It does appear that the seller is making an effort. The guy has good feedback, let's give him time to make it right and if he doesn't, then make our judgements.

All you noobs signing on here and adding your two cents really doesn't mean a hill of beans. You have no post count, no feedback and no credibility. Sorry that's just reality. But the petty bitch fighting isn't doing either party any good.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Wow, lots of drama I considered buying these the first time around. Hopefully this all works out.

But my only concern is...how do you only get 1000 dollar insurance on expensive ass wheels

Fight4Food

Pearce's Performance
Established Member
It seems to me that the seller is trying to make things right. Mistakes were made yes. Shipping companies are historically slow at approving damage claims..they are in business to make money, not pay it out. They have people in specific positions just to deny the claim and hope you go away (my guess is 75% of them do). I understand the buyer's frustration and anger at the delays in response and for the alleged poor shipping. It does appear that the seller is making an effort. The guy has good feedback, let's give him time to make it right and if he doesn't, then make our judgements.

All you noobs signing on here and adding your two cents really doesn't mean a hill of beans. You have no post count, no feedback and no credibility. Sorry that's just reality. But the petty bitch fighting isn't doing either party any good.

With all due respect, the seller should had never posted the ad as he did in the first place. He was not forthcoming about the wheels PERIOD. Regardless if he is now attempting to "make it right", he knew the wheels were damaged even before they were shipped. Its obvious from the pictures! Now you and I both know if we were stuck in the buyers situation the whole process would be more than a little frustrating... it would be a nightmare.

As far as you thinking I'm a newb, :loser: you fail. I've owned close to 15 mustangs throughout the years. I could care less about what my title on here states or how many post counts I have yada yada yada. I use majority of the sites as a learning tool, I'm not married to them such as yourself.

A person with a little bit of common sense could determine the malicious behavior was pre-determined. I feel that the whole transaction could have been prevented had the seller given a true description of what condition the wheels were actually in. But then he might not have made as much money as he did screwing someone over! When it comes to areas of this nature... my morals are very high. I believe the seller should refund the buyers money and then and ONLY then he would be deemed as trustworthy and integrity oriented. For someone who just stole the man's $3700 bucks (and yes that's pretty much what happened given the condition of the wheels) all the seller will do is try to attempt to gain $1,000 from insurance? That makes it okay for him to keep the buyers money? Well that's just ridiculous!! I guess you can now add fraud to the seller's list too! Coolcobramatt, you are either VERY naive or you have a vested interest in the seller you seem to be protecting. But no wait .... you've aquired internet credibility and that makes you WAY cooler than me :ahem: :bs: Coolercobramatt! Regardless of the conversation, what's right is right and what's WRONG is WRONG.

Now, after stating all the above... I do not have the slightest clue as to what kind of people the two involved parties are. I don't know the seller, nor do I know the buyer. I do know for certain that the evidence never lies. I hope both parties end on good terms and agree on a positive resolution. John, Please keep us posted...

Coolercobramatt - Until then I am entitled to my own opinion and will express this with other members, so they won't get burned as John did.

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
With all due respect, the seller should had never posted the ad as he did in the first place. He was not forthcoming about the wheels PERIOD. Regardless if he is now attempting to "make it right", he knew the wheels were damaged even before they were shipped. Its obvious from the pictures! Now you and I both know if we were stuck in the buyers situation the whole process would be more than a little frustrating... it would be a nightmare.

As far as you thinking I'm a newb, :loser: you fail. I've owned close to 15 mustangs throughout the years. I could care less about what my title on here states or how many post counts I have yada yada yada. I use majority of the sites as a learning tool, I'm not married to them such as yourself.

A person with a little bit of common sense could determine the malicious behavior was pre-determined. I feel that the whole transaction could have been prevented had the seller given a true description of what condition the wheels were actually in. But then he might not have made as much money as he did screwing someone over! When it comes to areas of this nature... my morals are very high. I believe the seller should refund the buyers money and then and ONLY then he would be deemed as trustworthy and integrity oriented. For someone who just stole the man's $3700 bucks (and yes that's pretty much what happened given the condition of the wheels) all the seller will do is try to attempt to gain $1,000 from insurance? That makes it okay for him to keep the buyers money? Well that's just ridiculous!! I guess you can now add fraud to the seller's list too! Coolcobramatt, you are either VERY naive or you have a vested interest in the seller you seem to be protecting. But no wait .... you've aquired internet credibility and that makes you WAY cooler than me :ahem: :bs: Coolercobramatt! Regardless of the conversation, what's right is right and what's WRONG is WRONG.

Now, after stating all the above... I do not have the slightest clue as to what kind of people the two involved parties are. I don't know the seller, nor do I know the buyer. I do know for certain that the evidence never lies. I hope both parties end on good terms and agree on a positive resolution. John, Please keep us posted...

Coolercobramatt - Until then I am entitled to my own opinion and will express this with other members, so they won't get burned as John did.

Did you just try and earn credibility by authoring a book?

In all honesty what you did was open your mouth and show everyone on here that you are a very young and obviously immature kid. No one said they were "cooler" than you...I'm sorry if your self-esteem took such a shot. I do not know either party, but I didn't see anything malicious (you are an 18 y/o lawyer too it appears).

Until you get more than 31 posts, you are a noob to this site. Joined in 08? Obviously don't spend time here getting to know everyone and giving us a chance to know you (not that anyone would want to anyhoo). But yes you deserve to voice your opinion...and I can voice mine to tell you yours doesn't mean shit. As far as mine goes...well dumbass I have a +88 trader rating plus I WROTE a sticky years ago on how not to get burned buying over the internet. After the site renovations, that sticky and more were lost. So my opinion might carry a tad more weight than yours. Again, sorry your penis is smaller...

Fight for food...I hope you aren't starving.

Last edited:

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Ok guys, please take the bashing of each other to PM please. I dont care to read updates of how either of you may or may not have a penis or whatever.

This is an update.....

email from seller....
So I just recieved a call from purolater, they said I only made I claim for the missing wheel but it was found and delivered, so I told them no them claim was for damage and missing rim, but rim was found, so I opened another claim for the damage, and missing lug nuts, they said it will take 3-4days for a response, In the mean time I need those pics, I never recieved them, I will confirm once I get them. I will keep you updated as soon as I hear from them. I will send you claim # when I get home. Talk to you soon

My reply in email and on here is ...

The images can be downloaded from svtp as they are linked to my server.

So here I sit in astonishment that this is all I have gotten from the seller in regards to this. I have made plenty of purchases on this site prior to the "trader rating" was ever implemented. I have had some bad experiences and items not as described, but each and everyone of those were rectified by the seller(less one that sold me some RR idlers and it was a vendor ((who did not have too))that made it right)

I am already in the process of talking to my attorney regarding this whole matter, especially after this email.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Really, at this point I am willing to have the buyer buy them back. I have all the original packing material and can repack them in the same condition and send them right back.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'd send them back, too much trouble to deal with claims and whatnot.

Fight4Food

Pearce's Performance
Established Member
In all honesty what you did was open your mouth and show everyone on here that you are a very young and obviously immature kid. No one said they were "cooler" than you...I'm sorry if your self-esteem took such a shot. I do not know either party, but I didn't see anything malicious (you are an 18 y/o lawyer too it appears).

You are so right ... my sarcasm strikes again. By the way the lawyer thing goes back to my morals .... that's why I'm a cop full time (aka sworn po-po). :rockon: I also own a martial arts studio (in which I teach full time as well), and if you also figure in I compete in mma generally once a month (given I'm injury free)... gosh that does take up alot of my time! And to think I have done this regimen for the past 9 years. I guess that kinda just blew your 18y/o theory out of the water! Thank god I blew out my knee last sunday... I wouldn't have been able to experience this entertainment!

Until you get more than 31 posts, you are a noob to this site. Joined in 08? Obviously don't spend time here getting to know everyone and giving us a chance to know you (not that anyone would want to anyhoo). But yes you deserve to voice your opinion...and I can voice mine to tell you yours doesn't mean shit. As far as mine goes...well dumbass I have a +88 trader rating plus I WROTE a sticky years ago on how not to get burned buying over the internet. After the site renovations, that sticky and more were lost. So my opinion might carry a tad more weight than yours. Again, sorry your penis is smaller... Fight for food...I hope you aren't starving.

I will agree in full that your e-penis is bigger than mine. That would mean MY e-penis is hung like an e-cashew in comparison to your posts I do believe. Wouldn't you agree? :shrug: I guess it's whatever gets you off at night bro!

Back on topic... John by any chance did you pay your funds with paypal? If so, you may have a leg to stand on disputing with/through them. Otherwise, unfortunately this will turn into a civil matter I believe. Especially since the seller resides in Canada, this makes it that much harder. I'm not familiar with Canada's laws and regulations in dealing with this type of transaction... but maybe someone else w/ a better understanding (such as maybe contacting an attorney from the same providence) or someone w/ this experience could chime in and provide much more helpful information. It sucks that it really may have to come to that.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Damn John, that sucks. At least the OP didn't wrap them in paper towels, lol. If you ever decide you don't want them, you can always drop them off at my place.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Really, at this point I am willing to have the buyer buy them back. I have all the original packing material and can repack them in the same condition and send them right back.

Man.. I feel SO SO SO bad for you...

Its hard to say, but I think the seller is completely ****ing you..

I wish you luck with your attorney..

I'd limit what else you say on the net till things are settled, and then make a smackdown thread and let this guy have it..

krazpny

Established Member
for the ppl saying the op is ****ing him its not the case. it takes time dealing with shipping companies, why cant you tools figure that out. its not like they are going to throw whatever money at you without asking questions and going through steps. get your head out of your asses. as for getting a lawyer and what not. i dont think you should be threatening with that as i dont believe you have much of a case. you bought a used item over the internet where there is no protection. happens everyday guys thats reality. just relax and play it out.
on another note the buyer could be playing the op. could be trying to claim some of his money back from insurance. he could have them on his car right now or on a customers car whatever the situation was and he could be going after the cash. not saying thats the case but its possible. thread should be locked because now its going to be he said she said bullshit.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
I really love internet lawyers. :lol:

Here are some facts for you since you are so far up his rear.

1. He sold an item on the net and fraudulently described the item to get the sale.
2. There is recourse available. It is called a civil suit.

Now answer this Mr grab ankles.

How am I playing the seller. I described the items as they were received. I photographed the condition as they arrived. I photographed the damages that were NEVER there by the words of the seller.

Let's recap a little for you as you seem so far up his rump.

from 864svt said:
..the clear coat peel is only on the back side of the rim, no blemishes on the front, or even close to the front...

So if that is the case then I guess these are just figments of my imagination and my camera is really screwed up huh???

So if there are NO such blemishes on the front of the wheels then please explain these away again...

rear0001.jpg

Now what about these???

rear0005-scratches.jpg

I guess those are not on the front and they are just imaginary blemishes that my camera threw on there for shits and giggles ehh?

I can understand why you and he would want it closed. It helps hide this from the prying eyes of others and clearly shows us how the seller is. Of course, I am certain that the IMAGES tell more of the story than what anyone has said.

BTW. I can go out to my shop and take pictures again of these wheels showing how they are sitting on the sidelines waiting for the seller to follow up with what he is should do.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member

I would send them back in a heartbeat and pick up some TF's. Seems like Steve/TF is a stand up guy/company and they make beautiful wheels.:beer: Yes these wheels are what you bought and obviously wanted but if the headache, thoughts, and hassles are going to be more than the pure passion you get when you see them/put them on then i'd send them back for your money. He can use the claim money to re-fix them and then if you still haven't found any by then than maybe if the wheels are in perfect condition like stated (which they should be after sending them back to HRE to be fixed) then maybe you guys could work something out! Good luck man! I just had something exactly like this happen to me with Home Theater speakers and the seller kept my claim money like a biatch and now he wont return my calls or e-mails and its to late to file with anyone....:nonono::fm::fm:

You are so right ... my sarcasm strikes again. By the way the lawyer thing goes back to my morals .... that's why I'm a cop full time (aka sworn po-po). :rockon: I also own a martial arts studio (in which I teach full time as well), and if you also figure in I compete in mma generally once a month (given I'm injury free)... gosh that does take up alot of my time! And to think I have done this regimen for the past 9 years. I guess that kinda just blew your 18y/o theory out of the water! Thank god I blew out my knee last sunday... I wouldn't have been able to experience this entertainment!

I will agree in full that your e-penis is bigger than mine. That would mean MY e-penis is hung like an e-cashew in comparison to your posts I do believe. Wouldn't you agree? :shrug: I guess it's whatever gets you off at night bro!

Back on topic... John by any chance did you pay your funds with paypal? If so, you may have a leg to stand on disputing with/through them. Otherwise, unfortunately this will turn into a civil matter I believe. Especially since the seller resides in Canada, this makes it that much harder. I'm not familiar with Canada's laws and regulations in dealing with this type of transaction... but maybe someone else w/ a better understanding (such as maybe contacting an attorney from the same providence) or someone w/ this experience could chime in and provide much more helpful information. It sucks that it really may have to come to that.

Man...take it to PM's please. This thread is meant for these two to dispute and not for this BS. Please take this elsewhere or start a thread in smackdown just for yourself :lol: but just stop posting in here.

for the ppl saying the op is ****ing him its not the case. it takes time dealing with shipping companies, why cant you tools figure that out. its not like they are going to throw whatever money at you without asking questions and going through steps. get your head out of your asses. as for getting a lawyer and what not. i dont think you should be threatening with that as i dont believe you have much of a case. you bought a used item over the internet where there is no protection. happens everyday guys thats reality. just relax and play it out.
on another note the buyer could be playing the op. could be trying to claim some of his money back from insurance. he could have them on his car right now or on a customers car whatever the situation was and he could be going after the cash. not saying thats the case but its possible. thread should be locked because now its going to be he said she said bullshit.

You too.....:loser:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member

Sell me the wheels! For a $1000. :banana: :pepper:

mush4u

Established Member
Send them back and check my wheels out for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!! 19" tf victories!!!!! I shipped wheels 2k miles and had no problems......

Carlos c

Established Member
The way he described them was wrong as the close-up pictures speak for themselves.

I sold a part a while back and rushed packing it. From the pictures the buyer sent it looked like UPS bounced it against the wall a couple times. The part was not damaged but I felt bad and gave the buyer a full refund and let him keep the part.

Best of luck getting this resolved!!

Glueyes1

Established Member
Here's my .2 cents (for what its worth)....

The seller just sold his soul for a freaking Kenne Bell!!! Are you kidding me? Your answers to these numerous questions are simply "Don't cut me up... let me help blah blah blah" What have you done to help this man? NOTHING!!!!! I can't believe your nerve man. You advertised these wheels as if there was nothing major (physically and visually) with them, however you can tell by the pictures this damage is substantially old. There is no way in hell those wheels magically displayed the damage from those pictures in reference to an alleged "poor shipping company". Not only should you be permanently banned from this site (by IP addy), You should burn in hell as well. :burn:

This entire thread should be stickied by admin for everyone to view in attempt to warn buyers from malicious predators such as yourself.

I will also add ... John dear god man! I know you don't want to hear this and you probably have been beating yourself up twice fold about it, but this should have been a transaction performed in person. It is my personal belief that a business transaction this expensive should have been performed with a little more background information other than a 12" x 12" picture of a vehicle.

I'm tremendously sorry for your loss man, and furthermore if I was on the receiving end of this deal... a plane ticket to canadian country would be in order. I'm appalled at this seller's behavior.

I totally agree.To the buyer best of luck man

Users who are viewing this thread