03cobratermy

Established Member
I am in the Virginia area please be as well or willing to travel to see it. The car is being garaged currently. I bought this car back in 2012 when I was active duty with 40k on the odometer it now has 60k. Ive tried very hard to take care of it and garaged it as much as possible and when not i bought a $300 California car cover to place on it. Its no beauty queen still the original paint on the car but runs like a top mechanically sound. I am asking $16700 I will include a KBB link. Given the miles and what kind of car you are getting I feel this is a fair price and I also have some extra parts and cleaning materials that is going with it. It is still pretty stock with the usual mods done to it and making great power for what little has been done. I know everyone says this but please do be serious if you are going to contact me. Contact by phone if you are interested 251-424-2047 (John) CLEAN TITLE IN HAND.
Dyno it made 473HP/469TQ 14psi 2.8 to 2.9 upper pulley (never measured)

Modd List

1. K&N Series 57 FIPK intake
2. Bassni Offroad xpipe
3. Borla stinger catback
4. SCT tuner/ Tuned by Matt at Performance evolution Smyrna,DE
5. Nitto Nt05 275 all the way around
6. Ford Throwout bearing and sleeve
7.Mcleod Clutch and steel flywheel and Mcleod firewall adjuster with quadrant
8. NGK Spark plugs
9.Lethal performance intercooler/radiator tank combo
10. Reiche 170 degree thermostat
11. LFP dual pass heat exchanger
12. Fluidyne 3 core radiator
13. Driveshaft shop driveshaft
14. Driveshaft safety loop (not installed s till in box)
15. Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
16. Cobra bobs shifter gasket kit
17. LFP hood vents
18. JL audio 4 channel amp with wiring kits (not installed)
19. Pioneer AVH-6300BT 7" widescreen touch display
20. Extras are another set of tinted headlights along with original overflow tank and radiator tank, stock 6 disc radio, the original 03 cobra hood vents and thermostat with gasket. Craigs custom front licenses plate holder.

z5hMkx7.jpg

3VVzkbN.jpg

nJjW7JZ.jpg

iUzRjif.jpg

imt8HLr.jpg

UowEqLY.jpg

zbcexbi.jpg

TgHHESu.jpg

abLe0ad.jpg

WUtpDbM.jpg

T1lEysD.jpg

ElajAy6.jpg

oJOsAvx.jpg

xod7K8H.jpg

FwWXPn9.jpg

YK3syQj.jpg

USjp7er.jpg

uJjsUY6.jpg

EUA7rPB.jpg

4Yj5RJT.jpg

03cobratermy

Established Member
Hey everyone just wanted to post that this cobra has no issues mechanically runs like a top and was maintained with synthetic oils usually royal purple. Only thing that sucks is the AC isnt that great but never fazed me. This car is still for sale I had a potential buyer fall through due to logistical issues. Dont be afraid to give me a call or txt and if you could be local or near the VA area that would help greatly. Have a good day everyone.

03cobratermy

Established Member
No I do have some serious ones if you wanna talk more about it just give me a txt and when chat over the phone in length on it.

Qobra

Established Member
OP - Last time I checked with you, you had a serious buyer. What is the current status?
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread