F/S 03 Zinc yellow Whipple Cobra

03screamingSVT

Established Member
Hi, I am currently looking to sell my 2003 zinc yellow whippled cobra. The car has 34,000miles on it and the Whipple has not even been on the car for 100miles. All the work on the car has been done by a local shop called IPS motorsports who have done a number of kenne bell and whipple cobras, they are a very good and reputable shop. I am located in Columbus Ohio. I am the third owner of the car, I bought the car off a friend of mine who purchased it from a local dealership. The car was bone stock until I bought it. This car has only the best mods and no money was spared. The car has a clean title. I am currently running 15lbs of boost on a very conservative tune, I have yet to get the car dynoed, I have ordered a new pulley and am planning on running 17lbs of boost with a new tune, which should put me close to 600whp. I will trade for a 02-04 silver or black z06. I have pics for anyone whose interested and will list the mods that I have done, just email me at [email protected] I am asking 30,000 obo.

Cavin

Users who are viewing this thread