f/s 03 SVTF motor

Montanasvt

Established Member
Trying to sale an 03 SVTF motor. I recently bought it and had plans to build it up and put it in my 03 but ran into some money troubles as i'm sure some of yall can relate to lol. So i need to get rid of it. The motor has 38,469 miles on it. I have tried selling it else where but have had no luck and i need to get rid of it NOW! I am asking 850 to 900 shipped. Come on someone out there has to be wanting this motor lol. Let me know something, Thanks.

snakedoctor

Established Member
Do you still have the motor? Will it fit in a 2000 focus zx3? How much do you want for it if I have someone pick it up local? My brother lives in Columbus, GA and could pick it up for me.

Montanasvt

Established Member
Do you still have the motor? Will it fit in a 2000 focus zx3? How much do you want for it if I have someone pick it up local? My brother lives in Columbus, GA and could pick it up for me.

not sure if it will or not but yes i still have it and ill let it go for 400 picked up.

mkb116

Established Member
Interested, hows the compatibility with a 02 svtf? Would would have to be changed?

Montanasvt

Established Member
Interested, hows the compatibility with a 02 svtf? Would would have to be changed?

nothing i put an 02 motor in my 03 and nothing had to be changed. The ECU's are the same....i can be reached at 931 335 1777 if you're still interested. Just let me know something soon if you can, thanks.

Dusten

Established Member
is there anything wrong with this engine? i have a buddy with cash in hand. just know, that if something is wrong with this motor, and you lied, you will ass will be owned.

Users who are viewing this thread