F/S 03 Mach1 Short Block

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I am about to buy a fully build short block so I will have my stock Mach1 short block for sale.. It has the aluminum block, Forged Cobra Crank, Stock rods and stock flattop pistons. It has 28K miles on the short block.. This would be perfect for someone who wanted to build up a motor, since it already has the forged crank all you would need is new forged pistons and rods. I would like to get 1500 bucks OBO for the short block.. It is still in the car so you can hear it run and see it run.. I will not pull the motor until I have a buyer for it.. Local sale only. The car put down 325.6rwhp and 340.6rwtq N/A with just bolt ons..

Location, Dallas/FT.Worth TX

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
BooRail85 said:
is this for the short block only? I have a buddy looking for a engine for his 97 gt.. So, he will need a long block..
Yes this is just for the short block.. I am using all the other parts for the new short block I am putting in... If he is looking to do a engine build up this would be a great short block to start with.. First of all its aluminum and about 80lbs lighter then the Cast Iron GT blocks, and it already has the forged steel Cobra crank in it.. It would be very easy to put in a set of forged pistons and rods and have an all forged short block that could handle around 800hp... Just a thought.. If he is very interested I might sell the complete motor for 4,500 bucks Oil pan to throttle body..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread