F/S 03 Cobra Rims & Tires

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
This is what I have : (4) Chromed OEM 03 Cobra rims (17x9) (one damadged, might be repairable), (2) Satin AFS 03 Cobra Style rims (17x10.5), And (2) BF Goodrich g-force KDWS 285/40/17 60% tread left on them. 3 OEM rims (with or without damadged one) $450.
2 AFS rims $300.
2 tires $50. (Shipping would be extra.)

SOLD EVERYTHING. Thanks to the buyers for prompt payment & SVTP for the forum. Jaime.

Last edited:

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
pics sent to your email address. These are the only pics I have today. I might need to take more ( close -ups ) if I don't sell them soon. I am working on a few different deals right now. Hope these help.

Last edited:

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I am willing to break up the sets of wheels & tires for a reasonable offer. Preferr to sell in pairs though. I have a few pix and can email them to you if needed.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
PM's have been sent to all interested parties. Thanks for the offers. Everything still up for sale.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
Depends on how fast you drive! Just kiddin. I am about 10 miles N of Riverside. You would take 15 N to 60 W and I am at the Euclid Ave. exit. ( Euclid Ave. is about 5 mintues W of the 15 N. It takes me about 1 hour 20 min from here to Petco Park. PM me if you want detailed directions. Thanks, Jaime.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
Just sold two OEM Chromed to MityMo. Thanks SVTP & MityMo. I have one OEM Chromed 17x9 03 Cobra rim left. PM me if there is anyone interested.

Users who are viewing this thread