F/S: 03 cobra coupe in nor cal

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
01strimbullitt said:
yeah... everyone says, "all i need to do is sell my 16 other cars, and then ill be calling you iwth cash..."

ive heard it a dozen times...

ttt...

lol youre waiting to sell yours to buy the gto. im waiting to sell mine to buy the cobra. the guy buying mine is waiting to sell his to get mine. its a ****ing sick cycle but once the first domino goes the rest will either fall into place like planned, or fail completely. in which case well just restack them and try again.

my potential buyer meeting went well tonight. shall see what happens, hopefully i will know tomorrow either way. like i said before, the moment i know the GT is gone, is the same moment i get the cobra back.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
Finally, maybe some good news...? my previous post wasnt meant to be rude... but you and i and everyone else on this board know that that is how it happens...

ttt... for Thomas

Quik Z06

Established Member
thomas...Looking to get another Cobra? Wasnt your last one the same color? Well good luck, hopefully it works out for you. I sold mine about 2 weeks ago, now im just waiting on my Vette to be delivered.

evlcobra

Established Member
01strimbullitt said:
yeah... everyone says, "all i need to do is sell my 16 other cars, and then ill be calling you iwth cash..."

ive heard it a dozen times...

ttt...

Well said!!!!!!!

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
thomas...Looking to get another Cobra? Wasnt your last one the same color? Well good luck, hopefully it works out for you. I sold mine about 2 weeks ago, now im just waiting on my Vette to be delivered.

thomas is gonna get back another cobra... guess where i got mine from!

:beer:

ttt...

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
This is Thomas' old Cobra. lol.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Bullitt4110 said:

Lol, thats funny. I knew he had a Redfire Cobra for a bit then sold it, but I didnt know it was on the board, thats cool. Well good luck to both of them on the buy and sale :beer:

Now a question for you bullit...Sorry to hi-jack. How is Advanced Dyno? I talked to Robert and he seemed pretty cool. Im going to lower the boost on my Vette so I need to get it re-tuned and would rather keep it close than driving to A&A in LA.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Lol, thats funny. I knew he had a Redfire Cobra for a bit then sold it, but I didnt know it was on the board, thats cool. Well good luck to both of them on the buy and sale :beer:

Now a question for you bullit...Sorry to hi-jack. How is Advanced Dyno? I talked to Robert and he seemed pretty cool. Im going to lower the boost on my Vette so I need to get it re-tuned and would rather keep it close than driving to A&A in LA.
I answered the question in the other thread.

TTT for you jake!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My buddy got the loan approval for the GT earlier today, so tomorrow it gets smogged and hopefully signed over.

I guess i have to wait till the weekend to pick up the car though, since we have to meet together at the bank (Golden One in fairfield), i cant do it during the weekday since it closes at 5pm.

Dominoes have fallen........

Quik Z06

Established Member
Cool, glad it worked out for you guys. If you see us out on McHenry Thomas you'll have to stop by. Of course dont be looking for a Black Cobra, look for a Red Vette or Yellow :)

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i will if i ever go on mchenry, which i havent been on that road purposely on a friday or saturday night in quite some time. too many idiots/stupid kids/tards in lifted trucks. i would love to get a ride in either of your vettes though, they both sound retardedly mean from the profile, i keep trying to get my boss to mod his but hes a panzy.

anyways jake ill let you know how things go tomorrow when we go to sign the paperwork for the guy to buy the car from me. should be easy since its all internal for them, however if ive learned anything from the past, its never as easy as it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread