F/S: 03 cobra coupe in nor cal

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
F/S: 03 cobra coupe in nor cal (added pics of new wheels!)

SOLD!

tint002.gif

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i will also vouch for how clean this car is, as i was the one who sold it to him! i usually cringe at higher mileage performance vehicles such as this, but the guy before me took awesome care of it, had all the maintenance done to it, mods professionally installed, everything was done to the highest level of quality.

J i will give you a call later, youre cell phone # is still the same correct? im going to get in touch with my credit union probably tomorrow.

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
bump for a clean car and a really cool guy! bought a UPR Off-Road X-pipe from him and got it sooner than i thought!!

Bullitt4110

Established Member
thomas91169 said:
i will also vouch for how clean this car is, as i was the one who sold it to him! i usually cringe at higher mileage performance vehicles such as this, but the guy before me took awesome care of it, had all the maintenance done to it, mods professionally installed, everything was done to the highest level of quality.

J i will give you a call later, youre cell phone # is still the same correct? im going to get in touch with my credit union probably tomorrow.
You should buy it back Thomas! It is just as you left with a few tasteful upgrades.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
going to speak to the credit union tomorrow, who now has the loan for my GT. I possibly have a buyer for my 02 GT AND my 91 GSX, he wants 11.5K for both cars, i own the GSX outright and the loan for the GT is 11.5K, so i would be getting out of the GT free and clear, and he gets a great DD and a potentially great track car, which is what the buyer is looking for. if anything, he wants both, but if thats not possible, he will take one or the other, so im pretty much one car short by next week if all goes well. if he just gets the gsx, im stuck in the same prediciment as last year, where while having two stangs is nice, i really only want one at a time. seeing i owe 11.5k on the GT i need to get it at or under the 10k range to make it competitive with the local market as far as GT's go for around 90k miles.

Well see what happens tomorrow. Need to get a loan for 26k to cover everything (Tax, Title, License). If my current credit union is iffy, i will prolly make the drive to the Travis Credit union (im sure theres a closer one than fairfield) and seeing about going through them, as transferring the loan internally ought to be pretty easy.

Users who are viewing this thread