F/S 03/04 Chrome cobra wheels

BLOOWN03

Banned
After trying to find a better wheel that I like..only could come up with CCW"s BUT way out of my $$ range..So Just going to stick with 03/04 Chrome cobra wheels..BUT Get some 10.5 for the rear!!

SOLD

*****So after that being said....FOR SALE....(2) 03/04 CHROME COBRA wheels 17x9...W/M/T Drag radials (blems) on them..300 miles on them Excellent condition for both NO curb marks nothing $600.00 plus shipping or local pickups

CIMG0395.gif

CIMG0394.gif

CIMG0393.gif

Last edited:

miclightning

SVT Detailer
Established Member
its been a day..... chill.

I am sure someone will take them.

Did you post this in the other cobra forums also because they fit that year also?

good luck

-Sean

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
If you've ever seen BLOOWN03's Cobra, you would know that these OEM chrome wheels are in absolutely perfect condition. His Cobra is an immaculate show winner.

And what's up with the negativity??? This thread was approved by an SVTP moderator. No need to post anything that would hamper the thread starter's ability to sell.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
No... I think that nobody wants to pay $800.

Mine are in PERFECT condition with less than 1500 miles on them and I wouldn't sell them for less than $1000.

This is a good price for perfect OEM chromies.

Go try and buy them from FORD.

(still in the wrong forum though.:burnout:)

BLOOWN03

Banned
If you've ever seen BLOOWN03's Cobra, you would know that these OEM chrome wheels are in absolutely perfect condition. His Cobra is an immaculate show winner.

And what's up with the negativity??? This thread was approved by an SVTP moderator. No need to post anything that would hamper the thread starter's ability to sell.

Thanks BIG D.. WOW.. I just TTT my thread & get bashed!!:bash: I'm just testing the waters..Dont really know what kind of wheels I want! The 03/04 Wheels are awsome looking..So we will see

boosthead

Established Member
I work in Herndon. Can I check them out, or can you PM/email pictures? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread