F-150 Exhaust???

DSGvert03

Established Member
I just bought an 06 Lariat, and was wondering what exhaust do you guys run on yours.. I want something that sounds mean and aggresive, but not overpoweringly loud...let me hear some clips if you have any thanks...

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Roush or Magnaflow can't be beat. They're made by the same company. I'll post mine up here shortly. :D

05.blackf150.05

sleeper
I have a flowmaster super 40 series. sounds pretty good ,but its not the loudest it depends on what u are looking for in the sound weather its loud or just has a nice sound to it.

DSGvert03

Established Member
well i went and ordered the magnaflow CB, it should be here tomorrow, so we will see..If i dont like it i will just have my guy custome build an exhaust for it.........

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
DSGvert03 said:
well i went and ordered the magnaflow CB, it should be here tomorrow, so we will see..If i dont like it i will just have my guy custome build an exhaust for it.........

I think you'll like it a lot. :beer:

mach_u

Established Member
DSGvert03 said:
Any chance of posting an exhaust clip once you get it on? Just bought an '06 F150 5.4L for the wife and she is really wanting to get exhaust on it! :thumbsup:

BlackMustang21

Established Member
mach_u said:
Any chance of posting an exhaust clip once you get it on? Just bought an '06 F150 5.4L for the wife and she is really wanting to get exhaust on it! :thumbsup:

sounds like you have a awesome wife:rockon:

mach_u

Established Member
BlackMustang21 said:
sounds like you have a awesome wife:rockon:
lol. I do. She traded in her 03GT for it... I think I got the better end of that deal! :thumbsup:

Patman03sprcrw

New SVT Poser
Established Member
ive got a dynomax bullet dumped. Its really cheap and sounds pretty good, absolutly no low end torque loss. If anything i gained with it.
-Patrick

MaxximuS_1062

Established Member
i LOVE my stainless catback BASSANI exhaust on my lightning its awesome. pricey but worth it sounds soooo good. ebay has them cheaper i think

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I've got a manaflow side exit catback on my 06 FX4 F-150 and love it. It is the lightning style and exits right in front of the rear tire. It was pretty mellow when I first put it on, but now after about 2,000 miles it really sounds good. Loud when you get on it, and deep and mellow while cruising. No drone on the freeway either. Good luck

85f150

Established Member
try the flowmaster side exit kit, i think that it is aruond 550.00$ but it is worth it. you can't go wrong with a flowmaster

Users who are viewing this thread