Extraction - Netflix Action Movie

badmpg03

Established Member
Enjoyed this one a lot. Would see again,

Watched Rambo last blood over weekend and I literally felt dumber after seeing that movie.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will agree on weapon handling getting much better in movies. I cringe every time I watch an older movie where you can tell non of the actors have ever held a firearm, but are playing the part of a skilled military operator. LOL

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I will agree on weapon handling getting much better in movies. I cringe every time I watch an older movie where you can tell non of the actors have ever held a firearm, but are playing the part of a skilled military operator. LOL

The scene where they conduct the raid on the drug cartel in Predator is the sole reason there are so many fallacies and misconceptions about firearms and ARs today, I swear.

RES0574

Established Member
Are you being sarcastic? Lol. They literally shoot full auto from the hip the entire time, there is constant crossfire, and they kill multiple enemies at once with each burst.
I gave them a little slack. When someone gives you a cooked up story, then drops you and five of your buds into a meat grinder, you start shooting from the hip. Remember, they didnt have time to bleed.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Have you not watched any other 80’s action flick? That was how it all went. Hell even into the 90’s.

Oh, I know, but Predator was the best example of it. It's an awesome scene but it is just so crazy over the top.

quad

Established Member
Enjoyed this one a lot. Would see again,

Watched Rambo last blood over weekend and I literally felt dumber after seeing that movie.
I watched Rambo Last Blood and enjoyed it. Because I like revenge movies. It's amazing that Stallone can still make movies like that at his age. Arnold who?! Sly's mother is 98 so maybe he'll also live that long.

Parts of it reminded me of Kevin Costner's "Revenge" with Anthony Quinn and the lovely Madeleine Stowe (Last of the Mohicans)! Of course a lot more graphic and violent.

b947239d85d8bca44eab7a7440b55828.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread