EXTRA STUPID THEIVES.....And others

DEVIL

Established Member
Watching the news. Three guys stop into a convenience store, and run out with $15 worth of beer. The clerk must have been having a bad day, he runs out and busts a coupls caps at the fleeing car, shooting out the back window. The guys in the car call the cops to report someone shot at them. They all get arrested because...............................the car they are in is ...STOLEN! I almost choked on my coffee on that one! On another note, yesterday SEVEN rice grinders are out on their ricerockets zipping thru traffic, pulling wheelies for a mile at a time, running across all three lanes of the interstate, all at about 100mph or better. Some dude in a cage calls 911 to report them, and all sorts of cops corral them up. They all got arrested. One of them, when interviewed by the news said: "We ride together all the time, it's really exciting to ride like that!" Like he's going to have a drivers license for long...........BTW, the Boone County Sherrif was not amused, said it was goign to stop now.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Haha reminds me of the Cops episode where some crack head waves a police officer down because she gave someone $20 but that someone didn't give her any crack they just took her money.

Users who are viewing this thread