Exotic car fun run october 26th

robiferretti

Established Member

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
What do you do there or should i ask? lol, Is this like Cannonball or is it a "Cruise" kinda thing? Id love to come and tag a long, im sure my car doesnt hit 100mph as fast as some of those would hit 200mph but i can try to have fun following along. I can get upto around 150mph so i wouldnt consider myself a real slowpoke, hehe.

You guys just meet up somewhere at a certain time?

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I was thinking of looking around, filming the show you guys'll put on, but there's no way I can keep up. I've gotten it up to 115, but it takes a while to get there (a 95 2.0). So I shouldn't even bother, right? Maybe I can talk my cousin into it, he's got a 92 Vette with 32K miles on it. I mean it's not exactly exotic, but it's exotic to him (lol), and he's gotten it up to 156.

ramairfreak98ss

Established Member
NYCStangGT, hey you meant 5.0 right? man your car must take 6 years to hit 100+ with a 2liter, :D :D , I am guessing my car will be one of the slowest ones accompanied by vettes, vipers and blown cobras/GTs lol. Its chipped though and gets upto 130 fairly quick though. :-D

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by ramairfreak98ss
NYCStangGT, hey you meant 5.0 right? man your car must take 6 years to hit 100+ with a 2liter, :D :D , I am guessing my car will be one of the slowest ones accompanied by vettes, vipers and blown cobras/GTs lol. Its chipped though and gets upto 130 fairly quick though. :-D

Funny guy!! Me no like funny guys! :D No, you're right, my car's nothing. It's got a chip, nice exhaust (no fart can, just bigger and more free flowing), K&N filter, neuspeed plugs and wires and cap, firmer suspension... I know it's absolutely nothing, but as a college student I don't need better. My dad actually offered to buy me this mint 87 Porshce 924S, red and 75K miles if I gave my car to my sister, but I said no. Jetta owners and their cars are something else- I've never met a Jetta owner that loved any car more than theirs. One day I'll have a blown Mustang pushin past 650 rwhp, but I've got different priorities now.

BTW: I once got a ride in a 2002 Z06 when it was stock, and then again when it got back from Ligenfelter... :eek: More recently, I saw an Enzo in April of this year driving around on the street in NJ. It was absolutely sick. Then last week, I got a ride in a 2003 Viper- guy told me he was getting a 360 next year, and he promised me a ride when he got it... hmmm, never been in a Ferrari before. So all I'm saying is that I love fast cars, and all I want to do is be around them. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread