Exit GT350, Enter the Viper

launchnukes

Crazy SVT Person
Established Member
Sick bro! I've had a few gen 2s and a couple gen 3s...no gen 4+...I'm sure it's a beast and rides way better than the others. How do u like it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Nice car and color choice BUT is it that jarring of a ride ? Mega camera shake and you're bouncing around a lot too.
its not bad as s197 mustang on coilovers and low profile wheel/tire setup is a lot worse.
Ive had experience in both. S197 cars are bouncy AF. I hadnt ridden my 06 GTO since 2010 and when I bought a '13 GT my first reaction was how bumpy the ride is.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats! I’m not a Viper guy, but that is a bad ass car.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
its not bad as s197 mustang on coilovers and low profile wheel/tire setup is a lot worse.
Ive had experience in both. S197 cars are bouncy AF. I hadnt ridden my 06 GTO since 2010 and when I bought a '13 GT my first reaction was how bumpy the ride is.

felt the same way going from my C5Z to the 2014 GT (track pack car)...I was like holyshit, night and day...

99BOSS

Established Member
Congrats! Looks like you have a 2013 track pack model like mine, 1 of 100 made. Ive had several mustangs in the past and wanted a true sports car so I bought my Viper 4 years ago and love it. Its worth making the jump for sure. Im sure you will enjoy it as well.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Thanks guys. It wasn't an easy decision. The Voodoo engine produces the best exhaust note I have ever heard in any vehicle. But you can't deny the performance capabilities of the Viper.

Users who are viewing this thread