• MAC Performance Axle back

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • MagnaFlow Axle back

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechRTM

Established Member
Well the New MAC Stainless will be on the way (Feb) for our customers.
This should have a big impact on Magnaflow and Esp. Bassani.
http://www.macperformance.com/
If you can buy a Great Sounding Stainless Product w/lifetime Warranty at half the price of Bassani this might have an impact on customer choice.

What would you buy?

Last edited:

CGoeschel

Established Member
Got my Bassani axle back today. Should be on tomorrow. Look like very nice pieces. Great looking tips with the name etched into them.

CGoeschel

Established Member
Well I put on the Bassani axle back exhaust tonight and took her for a drive. All I can say is WOW....it sounds really really nice. Very little drone to speak of and it sounds very "tuned". Still need to adjust the hangers a little so they look the same but they're close. Very satisfied!! Pics to follow tomorrow. :beer:

TechRTM

Established Member
Did not like the Tips on the MagnaPacks but the Bassani's are sweet! Borla has already released the 140135 system. Catback

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Still have not heard the Bassani yet, or the borla. Anybody have any audio clips yet??

2005 BLK GT

Established Member
You don't have this choice so here it goes. I'll keep the factory exhaust. So far it looks like there is no noticeable HP gains with aftermarket exhaust so I don't see a point spending several hundred dollars just to change the sound of it.

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
I dyno'd one that put down 272.9 and another that made 285rwhp, all cars are different, some will have more than others. If you didnt baseline YOUR car, then you cant really claim your car gained that much HP :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread