Exhaust Suggestions

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just because it's "loud" doesn't mean it sounds good. I get so annoyed by all these loud trucks around my area. I don't understand the point in having a loud daily truck? Something that is loud, should have hp to back it up.

Rant over...

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I don't have any good exhaust clips but a buddy of mine recorded this earlier this summer. OR X and stingers. I thought he wanted to do a quick pull or I would have done a fly by. I was in 4th doing about 80mph then upshifted to 5th here. I'm in the sonic blue Terminator. He says "2004 Termi" so pardon his ignorance lol. Good run at 1:45 mark too b/t a 07 pullied and tuned GT500 and a stock 2014 Gt500

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
E85 is without a doubt safer than pump gas w/meth injection. Just put that one to bed, case closed.

Borla stingers are not raspy with a stock manifold, catted X setup. I have that and trust me, I hate rasp and drone. But stingers can be raspy and drone terrible....that is going to happen with long tube headers and a catless midpipe...or even factory manifolds with a catless midpipe. Basically, keep the cats on. If you insist on going catless, make sure you have a full chambered muffler

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let us know what setup you end up going with, and how you like it after it's installed.

Users who are viewing this thread