Exhaust hanging way to low

DanteDalaunte

So I got coil overs and put them to the lowest setting which I know that’s too low and I will raise them. (My headers and x pipe we’re constantly scraping on the road today, won’t be driving until I can get it on a lift.) But even before I lowered her the exhaust just was always so low. It’s BBK headers, x pipe, the Borla s type.

Just curious if anyone has had this same build and problem or if anyone has any solutions.

dlaude

Established Member
This is the classifieds section, may want to shoot a moderator a PM to ask them to move this for you into a tech section.

In response to your issue, I've had similar issues to yours actually. I've found a little bit of luck raising up the exhaust by loosening the header to mid-pipe connection and mid-pipe to catback connection. Prop the exhaust up as high as you can with a jackstand or something similar, and prop it up in a few locations. Then working at header/mid-pipe connection first, then the mid-pipe/catback connection, tighten the exhaust as tight as you can. This has helped me in the past, but it still sagged a little after I took the jackstand out from under it, but it was higher up than before. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread