Exhaust 11' GT500 HELP

RussSVT

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum and this is my first time posting, so bear with me.
I'm looking to get some help finding a set of stock mufflers and over axle pipes for my 2011 GT500. the previous owner did a real hack job and cut them out and peiced several various-sized pipes out till the end with tips on it, guess he thought it was cool!
So right now currently, my exhaust is all jacked up and it's driving me crazy because I can't get anyone in Southwest Florida to help me. It seems like to do mid pipes or any exhaust work around here is like an odyssey??

I don't know if anyone on here has an off-road h pipe that would fit my car that's willing to sell it or the above-mentioned mufflers and over axle pipes to go along.

Thank you for any help and recommendations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum and this is my first time posting, so bear with me.
I'm looking to get some help finding a set of stock mufflers and over axle pipes for my 2011 GT500. the previous owner did a real hack job and cut them out and peiced several various-sized pipes out till the end with tips on it, guess he thought it was cool!
So right now currently, my exhaust is all jacked up and it's driving me crazy because I can't get anyone in Southwest Florida to help me. It seems like to do mid pipes or any exhaust work around here is like an odyssey??

I don't know if anyone on here has an off-road h pipe that would fit my car that's willing to sell it or the above-mentioned mufflers and over axle pipes to go along.

Thank you for any help and recommendations.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Depends on what you're going after and how much cash you want to spend. Since you're lucky and live in Florida, you dont have emissions to worry about. Id just go right to a complete exhaust system.

If youre sticking with the factory manifolds, Lethal Performance has a nice OFfroad H or X pipe. Factory OTA pipes shouldnt be that hard to source, might even try checking out tascaparts.com if no one local has a take off set.

As for mufflers, its all a personal choice. I prefer the factory 11-12 mufflers with off road exhaust. Hopefully Ill still like it when I install my headers!

Users who are viewing this thread