Excessive motorsports/modular head shop

cj428mach

Established Member
I like the fact that they realize the cobra head tick is a valve seat problem and not really a guide problem.

Michael Plackis

Established Member
I got some pistons and rods from excessive. Pretty good customer service but he rods took like a month to ship even though I had gotten everything else.
Can't speak for their head work tho

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

IllCobra

Established Member
Anyone ever heard of these guys? Or have any experience with them? Want to get my head rebuilt because i have a few worn cable guides and they are only a couple hours away.

http://www.modularheadshop.com/c-1268099-cylinderheads-4v.html

I was going to use them when i needed to get a set of DC heads freshened up, but i did some research on here and found a thread that steered me away from them. I went with MPR Racing Engines. They're in Boynton Beach which is near your neck of the woods. If you do research on them, you will find zero negative reviews on them. They do some damn good work.

Lazyap

Established Member
I`ve make an order on Excessive Motorsports. Month is already gone. Jordan Martin (owner) told 3 weeks ago that need extra week to complete my order. Now he didn't answer on my emails and I don`t know how to cancel order.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Foxlake, they did their porting and sent them to Swaintech for me for coating, checked everything over when Swaintech shipped back and did a great job.

Users who are viewing this thread