Excessive Behavior I and II

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A buddy of mine runs a custom paint shop local to me, he has two prized possession semis that travel the country winning awards. Figured some guys would enjoy them! He painted them both (and trailers) himself in his shop.

upload_2019-4-25_8-53-8.png

upload_2019-4-25_8-53-17.png

upload_2019-4-25_8-53-40.png

39ab4e86-d774-4183-8e41-2a2850908c7b-1024x768.jpg

jrandy

Established Member
Never been into modded out semi's, but you can't deny the level of talent it takes to paint like that.

Any close up shots of the details in the paint?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome work, thanks for sharing! Drop them in the dokc fb group if you're still on there man!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've done a few airbrush and smoke jobs at my dad's shop before. It isn't something everyone has the patience for. I miss it every now and then. However, when Spring and Summer hit I remember how miserable the shop was.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

@Revvv I think you are the only person I know that has done a little of everything.

CV355

_
Established Member
Normally I'm not a fan of massively airbrushed custom work.

THAT is an exception. Extremely well done!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
@Revvv I think you are the only person I know that has done a little of everything.
@Outlaw99 is right there with me. I think he gets involved with anything possible too.

I grew up with my dad owning a paint and body shop. I hated that place, and was determined I would never do that kind of work again. I was basically forced to learn about paint and automotive finishes.

While going to college I did locksmith work. This kept me out of the body shop.

Six months after my wife and I were married, we moved to Atlanta. I was able to get involved with NOPI and another aftermarket performance parts distributor that I will leave unnamed. Those two places allowed me to learn a lot of skills I didn't have. I not only learned about parts and the deeper parts of the car show scene, I was able to coordinate and plan events, handle massive accounts, and have a lot of fun with some good people.

I have played music as long as I can remember, and I have been blessed to have grown up around a lot of musicians. That allowed my hobby to eventually become the nightmare it is today. I fell into music production and studio engineering. That was never intended. I play bass and guitar, and had the opportunity to do a few studio sessions. From there things snowballed.

Racing is also another hobby. I would love to own another bike at some point, or build a car of my own. Growing up my dad owned a top alcoholic flat bottom drag boat. I was born addicted to speed and horsepower. Living in the middle of nowhere had a few advantages. Every kid had a diet bike or four wheeler. We redneck children always looked for ways to make what we had faster.

Preaching and counseling is a calling. I did my best to run away from that. I will be the first to tell you that no one can out run God.

To finish off my random resume and autobiography; I hunt, fish (not as much as I would like anymore), camp, shoot anything that has a projectile that I can get my hands on, and even decorate cakes with my wife on occasion.

I built a CBR900RR from the ground up for top speed runs and shows. I also sold motorcycles while preaching part time. I am not an idle person. I don't know how to stay still. @CV355 can confirm this. I have to be busy, otherwise I find mischievous things to occupy myself with. Grudgebike.com was a lot of fun. I miss that forum, but I needed to move on so I shut it down.

OK, I'm finished with the thread Jack. Back to admiring the truck.
2012-04-16_11-22-17_339.jpeg
2012-09-08_15-55-42_676.jpeg
IMG_20140620_143853_797.jpeg
2013-09-28_13-22-34_281.jpeg
Resized_20190309_165354.jpeg
tapatalk_jpeg_1553138184102.jpeg

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He's got two very nice custom rigs there. And some painting skills. Thanks for posting that video, Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread