Exaust?

Manny500kr

Hi ,any suggestions on what is the best exhaust for a cobra 03.? H-pipes with Flowmaster 40 series no cats? And also I would to get a custom cover with the cobra printed on it..any info I'll appreciate it . Tia.

JWExperience

Established Member
It depends on the tone and loudness your looking for or can tolerate. I like the rumble of h pipes but like it to quiet down when cruising. My setup is a catted x until I can find a catted h with a magnaflow catback. It has a great rumble when I put my foot in it but gets quieter for cruising. I can drive it all day, have zero drone and no headache. I think you will have the same effect with a catback that has actual mufflers and not like stingers. So then it depends on the tone you want. I like a deep rumble, not raspy and pitchy.
My car came to me with a off road x and borla stingers and that was loud with some drone. A lot of guys here like that.
When I put the catted x on, it made no real difference in how loud it was but now I don’t smell like exhaust after driving and can pass nys emissions. Bigger benefit of not listening to my wife bitch about the smell. Listen to some YouTube videos with good headphones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread