Evo's 11.65 pass from the NMRA ATCO

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4aWSx_LY8"]YouTube- Evolution Performance 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 at NMRA Atco[/nomedia]

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I was there (actually in that video) and watched it run quite a few times... WOW! The guys at Evo were nice and very eager to talk. I ended up buying a few things off them for my 500. This car will be running 10's in no time.

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
I was there (actually in that video) and watched it run quite a few times... WOW! The guys at Evo were nice and very eager to talk. I ended up buying a few things off them for my 500. This car will be running 10's in no time.

oh yeah? where about are you in the vid?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
About half way down the track on the same side, you can see a tan F150 backed up to the fence. That's my buddys truck and my 500 was right next to it, blocked by the Titan in the video (you can see a little of the roof through the window :lol: ). I just looked again and we must have been on the other side of the truck when that video was run cause you can't see us. I thought that large group of people down there was us the first time, but looking again it was a different group of guys.

fangstang

Established Member
wow! the cars been out for only a month and its already running mid 11's with no real mods.wow!

Sax1031

Established Member
almost 118mph with off-road pipe, catback, drop in air filter, tune, upper/lower control arms, panhard brace, strengthening torque box, and tires. But I am going by what is said by them.

Awesome time though.

Ford nailed this one out the park for the GT.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Man, I had to bolt on a vortech supercharger and many other supporting mods to get my Mach 1 to run like that.

I can hardly wait to see what one runs with a power adder! Low boost application 5-6 psig not to harm the motor, in the 10s.:dw::burnout:

Last edited:

andymarkv

Established Member
almost 118mph with off-road pipe, catback, drop in air filter, tune, upper/lower control arms, panhard brace, strengthening torque box, and tires. But I am going by what is said by them.
For real? I have the same mods on my 07 GT500 and I'm only trapping 116-117mph!! Although, I am a crappy driver and it was on street tires.

Great job Ford and Evo!!

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
its the ability to control both intake and exhaust cams separately in all rpms, the 11:1 compression helps too. this car has 10 second potential N/A!

Users who are viewing this thread