Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V In The 11's!

Evolution

Established Member
Evolution Performance, Inc. - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V In The 11's! 11.82@118 MPH Pass and Dyno Video Making 405 RWHP and 375 RWTQ! Read about this car in upcoming issues of 5.0 Mustang and Super Fords Magazine!

The Video was shot in 1080P HD, so make sure you pick that option on the YouTube Player if your Screen supports that resolution!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc4Xb7G1ck"]YouTube- Evolution Performance - First 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V To Run 11's![/nomedia]

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
WOW, this really has me rethinking my plan on buying a 10+ GT500....

Just out of curiosity, how does the Automatic run (on the track) compared to the manual? Will it end up being the week link in the driveline or does it seem to be pretty durable?

Last edited:

metaman

Established Member
Awesome, now slap some nitrous on there and keep upping the shot until you blow it up so we can all find out where the breaking point of the rods are:) Just kidding, nice job. I am very interested to see what you guys do with this car next.

I am very curious on something...

Did you guys play with the cam timing in the tune at all? If so, how much is left on the table in reference to the stock cam timing curve vs. modified cam timing curve?

JWC

Established Member
SWEEEEEEET! Congrats. I may end up getting one and if I do I 'll be making the trup to your shop.

TEGEN

Established Member
11.65 @ 119 so far this weekend! Great Job Evolution Performance.

I need to get behind the wheel of a 2011.

andymarkv

Established Member
Awesome!! I was getting more serious in my search for a used 05-09 GT for my wife to replace her 00 GT. Guess I'll have to wait and see.... The '11's look like they are better in every way performance wise. (looks are subjective)

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Come see the car at ATCO this weekend!

I did...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B4aWSx_LY8"]YouTube- Evolution Performance 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 at NMRA Atco[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread