Evolution 2020 Runs 9's

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Old news and 945whp trapping 139-141 is nothing to celebrate lol.

Evolution Motorsports seems to have turned out to be a buncha clowns anyway so it's fitting

Once again I hate all this "first to ____" with every new car. It seems like it would have to run quicker with just tune refinement and maybe different tire but no other hard parts.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Evolution Motorsports seems to have turned out to be a buncha clowns anyway so it's fitting

Once again I hate all this "first to ____" with every new car. It seems like it would have to run quicker with just tune refinement and maybe different tire but no other hard parts.

Agreed.. I'll never watch a video when it starts with World Record Run 9's... Lets face it Ford built the entire car, you do a pulley swap and tune... Impressive..

New car's today don't even require a skilled driver to an extent to run those times. Just my thought.. Carry On

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed.. I'll never watch a video when it starts with World Record Run 9's... Lets face it Ford built the entire car, you do a pulley swap and tune... Impressive..

New car's today don't even require a skilled driver to an extent to run those times. Just my thought.. Carry On

but but but - Mine is the fastest blue one built on a Tuesday with a stock canooter valve

Users who are viewing this thread