Evo tested

mystcobra04

Established Member
well heading down highway last week, when this white 2014-15 EVO with the big wing on the back did a ricer fly by. knowing that was a invite, I follow until we were cleared of traffic. tried to line up with him but he keep gunning it as if not wanting to do a pull but all out. I bit and we went for. we were doing about 135 and I was peddling him, ever time he started pulling on me I would put him about a car length, he shut down about 140 and gave me a thumb up. was a stupid running wot like that normally don't do that kinda racing.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm assuming you drive a 2004 Cobra? What mods? Not that your story is unbelievable. Evo Xs are pretty lazy stock.

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
My Evo X traps 102 on a GOOD day lol, I never run anyone that is doing fly bys usually a ricer that won't do a legit run.

mystcobra04

Established Member
have a 04 vert cobra, modes are 2.8 upper, accafub single plant intake, kenn bost a pump, cai, cat less x 3in exh. tune by TMS out of renton wa. tune it. dyno at 470hp, 466toq. that accafub made a world of different really open it up.

Users who are viewing this thread